Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Post 200: Time to say hello...

Erm... so this isn't the most flattering photo of me... I need to wash my hair and I do not have wrinkles on my forehead, but it is the most recent. From yesterday. Seeing as I realised it is nice having faces to names I thought I would give you a bit more than my skirt on a bench...
.
What has come over me? Do I not realise eating normal amounts will make me a normal weight? Do I not want to be lighter than air? Do I not want to hold a red balloon and flt over the tree tops and smile and laugh down at the world that I am there, I can fly, I have done it? Time to get your skinny boots back on Mand. This isn't going to happen on its own.
.
Also... TALKING ABOUT DOC MARTENS... I got these for Christmas but I haven't put them on yet... because I don't want them to touch my legs... so I can't bring myself to put them on (like skinny jeans)

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan, I'll be in Potters Bar, don't know if that's anywhere near Hertford but there we go lol. Annnnnd in CAMDEN from Saturday :O :D
    Also, your picture is nice and you are pretty curse you. And your arms are enviably thin, and is that MR MAN SKIRT?! Because if so, wow. I want one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your very pretty,
    and I'm jealous of what I can see.
    your arms are thin.
    this all sounds very strange haha,
    I hope your okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty! And your ARMS.. They're TINY!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, thanks for your comments,
    I do like the pictures, unfortunately I don't think I could ever take photos like that, maybe one day!
    I thought that when I found your blog!
    how come I haven't seen this before?!
    life is full of suprises :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO cute! And I love love this Mr Man skirt!

    Honey, let me tell you one thing. You are NOTHING like normal. Nope. You are fantastic. You are funny, you are talented (writting and painting), you can speak i've-lost-count how many languages, and you are THIN. I know you still have to work to touch perfection (we all do) but GOD have to seen those arms?

    Courage Amanda, tu vas y arriver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sigh* I knew it! You're gorgeous! And my arms are like 3x the size of yours lol I love that you paint, it such an amazing way to get away from the world and work in your own. Since I've been married, I haven't painted anything new and its sad... Never stop painting! Uh, I think thats it, you're beautiful and I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three things: (1) Love your scarf, (2) You're very naturally pretty, (3) You totally got this.

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...