Tuesday, 22 September 2009

The Evening Meal...

Since you guys are being so kind about the art I thought was rubbish...
here is one of my brother...
.
This, I almost promise, will be the last post I shall bombard you with today. I got back, took the antibiotics and realised straight afterwards that food would be necessary. But here is where I am pleased with my choices... I eyes up the baguettes, I eyed up the LARGE bags of crisps, I told myself not to waste the LONG walk... and so I picked up 2 small apples and a 55g (small) muesli roll that had dried dates and raisins in it. (So yum, I love that roll)... so... I reckon, what, 400kcal for that lot? Could have been worse. I could have bought for the same price a baguette and a 135g bag of crisps and eaten 1100 instead. BONUS! HOWEVER... Now my tummy is more hungry than before, but I refuse to give it anymore. It does not feel sick, thus it will handle the pain.
.
Love you, my followers, as do my tropical fishes x

P.S HOW ON EARTH DO YOU GET PICTURES IN THE BLOG BACKGROUND?! HOW!!!

3 comments:

  1. YES!!! LOOK AT YOU GO!!!

    check your email ;D

    also learn to drink a L of water at a time. this helps very much with the hunger-that-comes-after-eating-something-small-when-belly-is-expecting-more.

    LOVE, the fishes who are happy for your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For blog backgrounds, go to Layout and add a "HTML/Java Script" gadget. Then you paste the code for the background. (Check out cutestblogontheblock.com for some good ones!)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...