My body is going through an 'I-hate-Amanda' phase. It is 6.30am and I woke up...
.
With two legs that ACHE so so so so so so much
With reinfected cuts
With a headache
.
Make the legs stop aching!!! Make it stopppppp. Lets prey that my card comes today (It wont) so I can get juice and apples.
.
Love from the tired achey legged fishes without legs
Monday, 14 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i am feeling the need to fly across the world today and give everyone lots of hugs, and you first of all ! everyone seems to be down right now and i am having one blissful day after a AHEM day of shame... so here are some VIRTUAL HUGS!
ReplyDeletei wish your body would get better!
love from fishes who have been doing chemistry homework in a frenzy for the last three hours only to find out it's NOT due at midnight but rather THREE DAYS FROM NOW. fishes are PISSED.
also thank you for correcting my french! i LOVE french because it is like the cursive of language... you just kind of mash everything together and only pronounce half of it. it's terribly exciting! i will have more frenchy paragraphs and sentences for you once i get my brain out of chemistry land. i swearie-swearie-swearie-swearie HATE metric conversions because i HATE scientific notation because how can i imagine a number like 4.56x10 to the -49? i mean, really? no frame of reference. even worse is converting cubic feet to cubic centimeters. GAH! i spent many hours throwing things and screaming at my homework.
ReplyDeleteerm...did i have a point here....do i ever? merely putting off going to bed and wishing we could talk in actual real-time conversations. i don't know, do you think that would be weird? i wonder if it would be a whole different dynamic than leaving messages back and forth. maybe not? experiment time! what the hell am i even talking about?? jesus, anise, go to bed already!
all right... *hangs head and shuffles off to shower*
LOVE the fishes who wish we could poke the guy working on teleportation with a cattle prod until he really gets things going because the little fishes would never make it swimming ALL the way across that giant Atlantic ocean on their own.
This comment is going to be random and choppy (like zee ocean) due to being very behind!
ReplyDelete~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amanda! Your body is worrying me!! I think that it's time you gave it a stern talking to. Perhaps an ultimatum? Stop with the aching and the paining and the infecticating OR you will be like a hermit crab and leave it at the beach while you run off in your hot new shell body. (This was very strange to imagine). ALSO, I third (?! fourth) the advice to check out mysterious blood you posted about earlier. Be safe xx
If your legs are still aching you could try elevating them. I always used to get random leg aches and sometimes it felt nice to lie on the floor and put your feet up on the arm of the couch. Other times it did nothing... but hey, 50/50?
Your art is also bee-yoo-tee-full. It's exactly the kind of stuff that I love. I wish I could paint! I love arty stuff, but most of my creations look like something a 5 year old could produce. Fun... but not beautiful enough to hang on my walls.
You also did uh-MAY-zing with the food. You are on a real roll at the moment! Super-skinny-minny in NO time. Although your friend could have picked a more tummy friendly option! I remember the last time I ate a croissant after restricting... bloated like a balloon. Owow!
Love the fishes who have run out of breath. No! Wait! ... GASP
I almost forgot about the rambly post! Which struck a chord and I reeally wanted to reply to. So, let's journey on again...
1. Also hate groups of people, I am MUCH better in one-on-one situations. I have never learnt the art of butting in and I wait politely while everyone moves on to another topic that I know nothing about. Then I zone out and start thinking similar things to you, with the result that when someone DOES say something to me, I have absolutely no idea what's going on!
3. I was very proud when I first read your point about how much pasta was normal because my immediate reaction was 'I know, I know! 25g of raw pasta is normal!' Then I realised that this is just my own little safe number and not actually normal at all. Sorry. I think normal is just grabbing some from the packet and cooking it. And (more importantly) not caring.
4. SAME problem with the fingers and arms and wrists, except it is my tummy I am more concerned about.
Love from the fishes who just swam through a marathon number of posts and feel quite impressed with their athleticism. xx