Haha yes, good advice!You gave me courage to put pictures of myself up. Thanks about that! I will try and find some "art" worth posting just for you.If you are ready to bounce back, I'll be there for support. Promise!
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! I LOVE YOU.
YESSS!!!!FUCK YOU FAILURE, FUCK YOU!!!!<3(P.S I love that photo!! Omg your arm is tiny!!)
Great message. From what I see you look thin! xoxo
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...
Haha yes, good advice!
ReplyDeleteYou gave me courage to put pictures of myself up. Thanks about that! I will try and find some "art" worth posting just for you.
If you are ready to bounce back, I'll be there for support. Promise!
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU.
YESSS!!!!
ReplyDeleteFUCK YOU FAILURE, FUCK YOU!!!!
<3
(P.S I love that photo!! Omg your arm is tiny!!)
Great message. From what I see you look thin! xoxo
ReplyDelete