Wednesday, 30 September 2009

4 pretty pics for SSPS/SSPO

It is 2am in Paris... I cannot convince myself to go to sleep... I hope that if I am too tired tomorrow evening I will just fall asleep and dinner won't even be able to be offered... and I am scared still.. Just a few pretty pictures I found on tumblr this time I wanted to share for SSPS/SSPO motivation for ATTACK OF THE SNEAK!!

Don't you just love her?

It is all about the elbows

By Christmas, I will fly

The white background is a meadow... can you see it too?

5 comments:

  1. wow i am loving the idea of SSPS/SSPO. because i have def had to be sneaky the past few days and its good to have something positive and with thinspo!
    goodluck
    and keep writing! your blog is so helpful pour moi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see the meadow! i see the meadow! i am trying to corral my mixed up crazy crazy thoughts into it too...

    EGADS.

    i wish you were here and could hold my hand and tell me in french that everything will work out. i am still trying to find spare moments to explain it all to you!! it's getting more complicated by the moment so it's going to be a long email indeed. maybe that can be your excuse for skipping dinner tomorrow or the next day? pardonez-moi, mes parents, j'ai correspondences to reply to immediately. i'll eat in my room, thanks.

    LOVE the fishes who are not thinking of creative things that fishes could be doing right now, and for that they are blaming Day 2 of the Fast :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna super-sneak my way through October ^.^ Hopefully exams will keep me too stressed to feel hungry much.

    The look on the girl's face in the second photo is scary. She looks like a feral dog.

    PLEASE DON'T BITE ME, SCARY LADY!!!!

    Have a safe flight home! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orrrrright! wellllll, I am JOINING THIS THING!

    Post-holiday weight: 52.2 kilograms. (i hope you don't mind that I am using your blog as my weight-loss diary. in hindsight, i suppose that is what my own blog is for. but no matter)

    Right.

    So, I am thinking of many many many sneakerina plans, which involve dirty dishes (manymanymany of them. as in, make hard work for mum so she tells me not to eat so much ;);))

    Also, wearing clothes which are too small for me in front of famille (ie - you don't fit that!! :O you are FAT!),

    Also, drinking muchies of water (obv.)

    Also, just basically whatever you decide to do, ma cherie...






    muchy loveness. the fishes with evilly plotting brains. If anyone else's fish are planning on dropping a 3457923847021647 tonne anvil onto their owners' thigh fat, please contact me. You see, I am keen to lose maj. poundage, but will NOT (ie REFUSE) under ANY circumstances to risk severage of bodily appendages.





    LOVE!
    lov elovelove ssps. (because sss is WAY too sinister/scary/professional sounding)

    ps. watch sleepy hollow (unless you already have). after watching, discovered three things

    1. Johnny Depp is HOTHOTHOT (but already knew that, as in... was in LOVELOVELOVE at age 6) so, next time you see him... check out that chiselled jawline and cheekbones... -sizzzzzle-

    2. (upon further research) that 10% of your bodyweight is in your HEAD! So unless I want to die, I have to weigh at LEAST 5.22 kilograms, and you MUST weigh 5.4 kilograms.

    3. that Johnny Depp makes a splendid Irishman (although have nagging susp. that was actually watching Finding Neverland when made this discov.

    morelove

    bye now!

    actually, i got more!

    pps. have brill. flight home! i know you might be sad to leave gaul, but you've got to be a LITTLE bit happy to be returning to the motherland. I mean... I was happy to drive three hours back to our house. Although, must admit, was slightly scared when entire house smelled of gas.

    Gas stove/oven were all ON! and had been ON for one whole WEEK/ SEVEN DAYS!

    now bye.

    have fun on the plane. will comment again later, seeing as commenting is so much fun. and yes.

    SSPS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. seeing as this is my weight-loss journal, I have to say what I want to weigh.

    Well... soon I'd like to be back at fifty. that was a happy place for me. And it means only five kilograms until 45 kilograms! Ok.

    Sorry for using your comment page for such blantantly self-centred motivations as weight-loss... but I suppose if someone else MUST read it, well, I will OBV. be pressured to do something impressive! OBV.

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...