Monday, 28 September 2009

Cousin in Paris: Day 3


I spent most of last night awake. Thinking. My cousin sound asleep next to me on the pull out bed. Yesterday was full of walking. MASSES of WALKING.
.
I did not consume a single calorie
.
I am very weak and tired right about now. I am hoping Mr Diet Coke will fix this for me...
.
I cannot wait to catch up on your posts x x x

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was you.

    Today was in excess of 3000 calories!

    and I miss the constant contact i usually have viz you.

    feeeeel MUCH better soon, sex-bomb.

    love, fat fishes (original, non?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have joined your fasty-fast-fast and i am SO pleased about this because i am a GIANT MASSIVE pregnant beluga whale at the mo and it NEEDS to GO. Margie is in on our fast tooooo, so we have a little Faction of Fatty Fasters! yes!!

    also i NEED NEED you to explain "qqch" to me because i am not understanding how this is a pronounceable word in any known universe, let alone French.

    i LOVE you and MISS you and HOPE you are having happy cousin times!

    LOVE from fishes who have joined you in the Fight to Forego Fat by Fasting Fastidiously !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the crazy amount of walking and no calories!!! I'm sorry you feel weak, but you know it'll go away along with the weight! I'm juice fasting today, I just messed it up so bad last week and then I had a weekend with the family... everytime I go over I have to eat! But I'm super excited to see how your fast goes!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...