Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Day ONE of Preliminary FIVE (leading to 14)

This is a terribly sad thing to say - but I miss Celine Dion. Like, I have all her albums at home pretty much - and when she sings in French on her newest 2 albums it is amazing. And I went to see her in Concert at Nice, South France... I was depending on Spotify (IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU MUST!!! ...
.




.
It is totally legal - and all you have to put up with is a few adverts between every 4 or so songs. It is basically like a self picked radio and it is awesome!!)
.
Basically however, you can only 'travel' with Spotify for 14 days... I HATE how everything is so smart as to know when you change country, thus FORBIDDING me to watch Supersize vs. Superskinny or listen to Celine Dion.
.
Anyhoopies, thanks angels for my two comments again - perhaps I will review after 5 days like you say, Anise, and then decide if that day is apple day or if it is FAST FAST FAST time again. But, as you say, this cycle needs to GO. It is nolonger welcome in the 3rd ar. of Paris. Get out, fat shadow!
.
Panic not... once I get myself by a good threat I am away. It has been a long time since I found one. But this works. Because having people to write to and to read who do not look at me weird and who understand is one of the most valuable things ever. Like a friend yesterday... who knows everything (she lives in Paris, thus knows why I am in Paris for 2 months and not having a year abroad)

I will just want to shoot myself if I don't fast for at least a week -
I mean, where no one is watching, it is like my last chance, and I am
wasting it, says Amanda

Maybe it is a good thing, maybe if you keep doing this you wont want
to not eat again. Breaking the fast that is. Ally replies...

Erm... No. No no no... NO we will not let the food make me fat, no no on,
says voice in head

Yeah, it is a good thing, ally adds.



Like, when trying to explain anything in a vain attempt that I may be understood, I feel obliged to start... "this might sound crazy" as in - "this WILL be crazy to you, but this is DEAD serious to me."
.
Today. Day ONE of preliminary FIVE. I can do this damn it. It is time to recommence the vanishing act...
.
Love the determined little fishes wearing lace socks and knitted hats in a confused morning of summer and winter combined...

3 comments:

  1. The reviewing thing sounds like a brill plan! I'd do it too, if I could make five days. So, I suppose you and your convoluted thought processes (I suppose I can't really talk) are just pure genius/restraint.

    LOVE, the raspberry red fishes who spent the day shopping at all the daggy shops they could find, while I was at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know about pandora.com? probably similar to your spotify. you choose an artist or song that you like and it plays similar music to it (plus more from same artist). it's like radio in that you can't choose the order or play the songs over again, but you can vote on which you like and skip the ones you don't like, so it's constantly tailoring to your tastes. so you can probably get more celine dion.

    i am not sure how i feel about this love of celine dion of yours, but i have not heard her singing in french, so i will try to withhold judgement. :D

    GO GO fast GO GO GO!! 5 days is a perfect length. and then you can review. i am happy. you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to suggest pandora.com too, lol.
    Ah, Celine Dion! My mum used to listen to her and Bonnie Raitt over and over and over again (in the 90s). I grew up on that woman.

    So you can watch videos on spotify as well? I watch Supersize vs. Superskinny on YouTube...that is, if I can find the full episode haha.

    Well, good luck on this five-day adventure (I admit I haven't been keeping up with blogs lately so I don't know what it is)!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...