Anise: Is beets beetroot? If so I love beetroot - esp raw.
I think 800-900 like you would be the best in the long run - but I am scared of putting weight back on now but it is somewhat inevitable I guess, right?
.
Up to what number of calories is considered a starvation diet then? 1000?
.
I have had the most miserable day chewing sweetner cubes and glucose tablets. I didn't sleep last night hardly at all, I have done nothing today, I am in a fowl mood and could moan my head off but I shall restrain, and I am really worried that if I eat 800 I will just binge again and I really dont want to do that again. REALLY dont. The juice fast works. Why do I want to eat? Why muesli and milk? Because it is yum. Why cant I be the girl everyone hates that doesn't have to worry and still can wear jeans? Why after 5 days of no real meal is my bum en elephant still? Why?
.
Love you sorry about the mood x
apparently beets are beetroot! whaddaya know? i didn't know you could eat them raw...how exciting! i have some in my fridge right now.
ReplyDeletestarvation diet is under 1000 so as long as you don't go over that you're okay.
maybe if you try to set up an eating schedule? based on when you ought to be eating? like, breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack? (obviously B, L, and D will be under 300 calories each and so it would be more like 6 small "meals" a day) i don't know though, this didn't really ever work for me...usually i have no plan at all--just a general feeling of panic at anything over 900 and a general feeling of ok-ness for anything under 900. today for instance i ate 870 calories before 1pm. which fucked up my day. obviously. but in that case you can fast for the rest of the day. or you can spread the food out over the course of the day, some carrots here, a yoghurt there, etc. that gives you some binge room in case it happens. it also allows you to look forward to something--like a yoghurt with strawberries for "dinner". if you have something to look forward to then you're less likely to mess that up by bingeing in the day.
why can't we ALL be that skinny girl that everyone hates for her size zero jeans? huh? not fair.
oh, it is possible that you will put on a few pounds if you start eating more but i PROMISE you that it will come off soon enough as soon as your metabolism realizes what's hit it. you are not even close to Russia weight! so don't worry! plus you will feel better and heal better and then the weight will come off.
LOVEAGE! don't despair! elephant bum will go!
love, the fishes who just got a french reference grammar book in the mail today and are VERY excited about it! they will be having some nice sentences for you shortly!
xxx
p.s. i LOVE when my comment is longer than your post :D ;D
ReplyDelete