This morning I woke up to a tamborine style fast heartbeat which somewhat, I think It is fair so say, freaked me out like someone jumping out from behind a darkened corner and screaming. I woke up TWICE last night to pee (sorry for sharing this but I am annoyed at my pee habits) at 2am and at 5am despite DESPITE not drinking anything in the evening and peeing before bed. I constantly want to pee. I do not think this is normal. Sophie must think I am a water glugging retard, when in fact I don't know where all the liquid is coming from.
.
Also my arm scratch has RESWOLLEN. 6 weeks. This is now a JOKE.
.
Plan: Fast fast fast.
Plan: Russian, Croatian, Russian... WALK walk walk
.
Love from the fishes that are very dull this morning
Arghhhhhh (Swearie coming up riiiight abouuuut.... NOW) FUCK!
ReplyDeleteI. Left. You. A. Splendidly. Lo. ng. Mess. AGE!
Anyway, Ma Puce (funfunfuninfrenchtoday!) do you have any tiny, baby inkling as to why a Hummingbird was pumping your Heart this morning? Because I am trestrestres worried for you :( Car Hummingbird Hearts = somethingisnotworkingrightinyourbody! (ahhhhh!)
And why does it take so LONG for things to heal! I got stung by Mosquitos on our summer holidays (December/January) and I still have pussy little angry sores. So, it would seem that we have the same problem occurring.
Let me know if you figure out how to fix it, minus prescribed drugs.
AnyBLOO! What is the term of French endearment which iiiis: ma cauliflower? Because terms of endearment are very much FUN, and I would like to call you something other than My Flea. Or... (mmmmwaahahahahaha) Ma Biche.
My immature class and I found this to be quite hilarious!
Love, the fishes who are lubifying my larynx and my oesophagus with the ulsers in it!
get some neosporin on that swolled arm please! do not get up quickly! drink pedialyte! calm the heart!
ReplyDeletei will now be leaving longer post on newest message! AHHHH! not checking blogger EVERY DAMN HOUR means catch-up! haha awesome.
i like to pee in the night because i love the lovely thought of sitting there on the toilet thinking, yes, i get to go back to sleep for many many hours still and do not have to face the day just yet. i like to break up my nacht so that i can appreciate it more fully.
i also pee all the time. but this is also because i drink water all the time. is your need to be inversely proportional to the amount to pee? in other words, do you have to pee a lot and then only pee a little? because that can be bad. having to pee a lot and then peeing out a lot in fine. also p.s. staying hydrated is good! especially on fast days because you're not even getting water from foods.
did i say i was going to leave a short comment here and then a longer one later on? HA. AS IF i have one ability to leave a short comment.
love, the fishes who missed you all last night (or my night...whenever that was for you)
Well, if you're drinking loads of water, than peeing a lot should be good. Its annoying I know, but it means you're not dehydrated I think. My Grampa, who is a dietician, says that when you're dehydrated and you start drinking water, it'll take a while for you to actually pee it out because your body is taking it in. I hope that makes sense and that I didn't sound like a know it all, just trying to help!! : )
ReplyDelete