I have come to the end of my first day on the juice fast and I have a few points to share with the world:
- 1) I have FAR more energy for 10pm than after any bread filled binge day
- 2) My tummy has rumbled all day (I love this) but the thought of eating never passed my mind
3) I have missed high calorie juice. I did not believe in them before. Now they are welcomed back with open arms and tears that we have been parted for so long.
4) I am in the best mood in ages.
5) I actually think this is going to work. Juice fast = amazing.
I may have weighed myself just now, after drinking my last juice for today (6 in total. But day one so FINE FINE FINE!) (they are small glasses) and weighed 52kg. With a belly full of liquid. Instant smile. Instant.
.
I totally recommend anyone give this ago. JOIN ME IN YUMMY JUICE DRINKING. This is AMAZING.
YES!!!! i am so so so so so so so so so happy you found something that worked! i too am prancing around with lightness and energy and guzzling yummyyummy fruity beverages.
ReplyDeleteFYI: i think day two is the hardest because you start to miss solid food and haven't yet adjusted to having a sloshy belly. beware. push through it and day three is HEAVEN and you'll never want to eat food again after then.
LOVE from happy sloshy fruity floaty skinny-mini fishes!