Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Me revoilà! I'm back (from the zero sugar dead slug past)

My card came in a pretty card at 11am this morning. Around then. I know, because I went on a walk this morning, the primary reason to check the post slot compartments by the entrance at 10am and nothing was there, and my walk was a M-I-S-S-I-O-N
.
First bite into Banana was GLORIOUS. Same went with the apple. Worth the wait, but I would rather not be forced to wait!! It sucks the fun out of it - I am not challenging myself because I simply cant afford to buy food thus get depressed and wonder when my money accessing system would be with me. I ate too much today already - but today I decided that I just didn't care - and what is better, I ate SHITLOADS but my binge tummy has not taken over the now flatter stomach. Sure, it is full, but it is NO WAY near as bad as before. AND NO BAGUETTE, nor chocolate, nor burgers... despite dreaming and dreaming about them. I am ready now. After today I am not weighing myself because I am sure it wasn't the wisest idea to eat my heart out (all healthy, however) after 5 days of not much solid food - so I expect to put on some weight. I won't weigh myself until Maybe TUE if I cant handle it - Sat or Sun if I can't.
.
Here are a few things I have ALREADY eaten:
2 apples - 160kcal
1 banana -100kcal
peach puree -150kcal
spinach quiche... lets not go there either
8?! (oops) oat fibre low fat bics... lets not go there on this one
yogurt - 290kcal - with cereal bits
2 small rolls - raisin in one, almond in another
.
I believe that is it... IT SHOULD BE!!! It is enough!! Hopefully under 3000kcal... but no convinced. But like I said I do not care, because I gave myself permission to eat this - fully aware I will put on weight. Hopefully I will heal a bit not, be able to concentrate and get some work done. AND I am still very positivie RIGHT NOW!! Because I allowed it, and bought food for the rest of the time here before my cousin (bar apples and skimmed milk or juice). And It is all healthy too. SO tempted to buy cookies, cake, icecream OH NO! I stayed away. Ok, so I could have done better this morning, but IT COULD have been far worse. Here is what I bought for the mo...
.
3 nectarines (far too unripe to eat yet)
beaufort cheese - 175g - BEST cheese ever
4 bagels - 220kcal each (COMBATTING BREAD AND BAGUETTES AT 800 A TIME- I love bagels but NEVER binge on them. Too dense!)
rocket lettuce
4 apple and banana compotes - 66kcal each
orange soya bics - NEED to be careful with these
Jordans nut cereal - (not the lowest calorie option, but limited to breakfast - NO SNACKING ON IT)
Skimmed milk
Rice cakes - 17kcal each
extra light mayo - 40kcal a serving
CARROT JUICE - 70kcal a glass
8 diet coke cans
BANANA JUICE - 110kcal a glass
.
I think that is all (again, enough, but could have been worse)
.
THE PLAN:
Breakfast: carrot juice/ banana juice and cereal - 400kcal
Lunch or Dinner(never both): cheese and lettuce mayo bagel - 400kcal (4 days) (- 4 bagels)
Snack: nectarine, rice cakes, 2 SOYA BICS (Not 5), purees - adding to at MOST 150kcal
THUS KEEPING IT UNDER 950KCAL at all times... (cereal shouldn't be that much, these are JUST-IN-CASE measures...
Drinks: Diet coke and water
.
Sound good? I am soooooo ready for this!!
Working should recommence this evening and tomorrow etc - Now I need to go on a mammoth walk to attempt to walk some crazy eatout off!
.
ALSO Really want to say SORRY
- I have been totally useless at keeping up with everyones posts and commenting well and I am very sorry. I can assure you that now I am fully back, will comment and everything and be happy Amanda again. Yesterday was just really really hard and I don't know why it was so much.
.
FORECAST:
Expect some weight gain in the tummy, thigh region today and tomorrow with it slowly rising off over the next few days...
Damn, I was hoping for sun.
.
Love the fishes that are very full but very very happy and in CONTROL!
.
P.S 10 days until COUNSIN is here... really want to be at goal 3: (Try on Jeans) SO after 5 days of this I may convert to juice fast for 5 days to help the pounds shift. Then go to 500kcal with cousin (too self conscious to eat more - watched 24/7)
.
Do we reckon I can lose 4 pounds in 10 days? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - I will say 5 pounds in 10 days - because I probs put on a pound today

1 comment:

  1. I can't leave a longlonglong, over-JOYED message because I feel much too sad. But thank you for being back and happy, and in control etc, etc, etc.

    Love, those fishes again.

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...