Wednesday, 23 September 2009

TheFreshStart: The Roolios...

I have just spent the past hour cutting up my Grazia for Thinspo for my diary... and then made a rose with the bits and bobs. Those lavander nails are Alexa Chung's... Random, yes.
.
Did I mention that I refuse to fail this time? Oh, well, I do. I refuse to fail this time. There we go. I have a new start on here, I made a new start in my diary, it is January the 1st on September the 23rd, okay? I thought you would understand :-)
.
So the goals have changed, as I cannot bear to have to undo Goal 1 and 2, thus Goal 3 is now Goal 1. Yes, It might take longer to get there, but it was a necessary course of action to not allow my head to explode. The decleration is indeed in operation, with instant exile on the consumption of the following...
  • Cheese (French issue)
  • Bread (all forms) (French issue)
  • Chocolate (yes, this is options hot chocolate too, you have done this well so far, congrats!)
  • Cereal (had to be done), this includes Muesli, Bran and ANY TYPE OF CEREAL
  • More GENERALLY: Food.

When food for any given reason must be consumed (cousin threatens to beat you, mum drives you to the hospital etc, etc) the ONLY food to be consumed are FRUIT and Vegetables (no potato) (NO CRISPS DO NOT COUNT). Apples and Celery are 'safe' food. If you must, then pick apples and celery with your cousin, d'accord? OUAIS!! D'ACCORD!

4 comments:

  1. I like the rose collage :) it's lovely,
    and yes, I too am aware that today is january first, as I have decided the same thing,
    I wish you all the best with your new plans!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a nice thinspo collage, tres artistique. And I love Alexa Chung, I wish I looked like her.
    Happy new year babycakes! Our resolutions are set, and this year will be the best year. We will do it. P.s, admiring your strength in giving up cereal.
    Love youuu xxx
    Haha the word verification is quest, symbolic for the (new) start to the quest for thin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool collage. I'm glad you cleared everything up for yourself. Clean slate. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bonjour darling! i am still here, i am just a busy busy busy anise! i want to give your oh-so-many-many long long posts as much time as they deserve, which is: to the ends of the earth! if the earth had ends, of course, which it doesn't, so they deserve an infinite amount of time, oui? bien sûr!

    alors, comments to follow! in the meantime: LOVE and fishy squishy kisses!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...