Today has gone so so so much better. Ok, so I am a bit wheezy in the stomach and a bit breezy in the head, but so far I have only consumed diet coke and water. Antibiotics KICK my arse. .
I have been painting since 12. It is now 17.28. And I didn't even realise the time was ticking away. Ticking and ticking and it felt good. Empty head, music, colours, paint. Amazing. I am going to do this this time, you know. Because I don't want to be a loonatic quite yet. Paint, paint, paint, paint, paint, listen, listen, listen. Follow mechanically and no thoughts may enter the skull infested with fat.
.
Did I mention that my fishes love you?
YES YES YES! perfect perfect day! i am so EXCITED for you!! (very good choice on emergency food by the way! :D )
ReplyDeleteI fucked up too!
ReplyDeleteAlso, hertfordshire is where I will be living in 2 years, so yes it does :D
Ok, no binge pact from tomorrow. We'll do it this time. xxxx