I tick tick tock the clocks of the world. I am unstoppable and will forever tick tock the time away. Sometimes fast, sometimes deadly slow, but it shall forever tick tock away. Besides, It isn't my fault that you only got your FAT arse in gear in the last two weeks now, is it? The fact you have only watched ONE of your EIGHT films for French next year, and only STARTED RESEARCHING that film yesterday is YOUR problem, not the tick tock clock's. That you only started your juice fast yesterday and spent six weeks binging and failing, not the tick tock clock's fault
Damn. Time is R-U-D-E.
*update - 14:12*
.
I have consumed... 2 glasses of banana nectar, 1 glass of clementine juice and 1 low cal smoothie coming in at the same kcal as a glass of juice. 4 glasses of juice - 14:13. I do not even WANT to eat. Because I am GOING TO DO THIS!! No fuck ups for Manda for ONCE. At the party tonight I plan on having diet coke, diet coke, diet coke no calorie goodness - so For the moment 6 glasses is working good. But like you say, what the hell does it really matter as long as I dont go over too much. :-)
.
So now I am going to poodle along reading whilst holding disinfectant to my arm in hope that one of these 7 infected scratches will piss off. Hoping the mass intake of vits will help this. My body must be thinking...
Hey Brain, did you overorder this week? Just we just keep getting deliveries of
vitamins and I dont know where to store them all.
My body now appears to be a bar cafe.
yes! i love your little body thoughts to brain! (i hope you understood what that meant).
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU THANK YOU for frenchie help! it all made SO MUCH SENSE and i'm glad it's helping you out too. i will get the hang of this and be fluent in no time! i will stun my teacher with tenses and participles when we are still learning pronouns! BWAHAHAHA!
speaking of which i have to go to french lab now so i will have more frenchy french for you later...yum!
love the fishes who are happy and sloshy and juicy and full of vitamins (which i am imagining you saying as VIT-a-mins instead of the regular-for-me american way of "VITE-a-mins")
p.s. please soak your arm in epsom salt + hot water every day for 20 minutes and then douse in hydrogen peroxide and then apply neosporin and band-aids. this got rid of two infections for me that had started to make their way into the bloodstream. :D