Excuse me miss, can we swap bodies please?.
I am trying to fight the cereal demons. It is 6.46am. This is not a normal time to have breakfast. Wait. Wait. Wait. Come on effort please. You can wait until 7.30 and then I will let you have your cereal like promised. My tummy is rumbling... the first time since bingeorama hit the house. Amanda. You are going to wait until 7.30. Thank you.
.
Oh jesus I am hungry.
.
WAIT.
.
Ok, ok, I'll wait... jeus no need to get mad.
.
Erm, EVERY need to get angry - do you know how much evil you have caused lately?
.
I didn't think it was that bad...
.
It was that bad.
.
Oh.
.
Oh. Is that all you have to say for yourself?
.
Oh. Sorry.
.
Thank you. Forgiven.
...
8:28 Update...
.
Just had my bowl of cereal and am slowly sipping away at my strawberry juice. I used the shallow bowl, so this is a bonus (a small one, but still). Dinner cereal may be no earlier than 4pm. 5pm would be better, but we'll see how it goes. I will accept 4pm.
6:46 is a perfectly reasonable time to have breakfast! i just ate my breakfast at 6:10. or maybe i am weird? i go to bed at like 9:30 and wake up at 5:50. i guess i am not normal. ok. so don't listen to me.
ReplyDeleteanyway, be strong today!! only cereal tonight! remind yourself that you just have to wait a little bit longer and then you can eat! ok? you CAN do this.
LOVE many fishes who are tired beause it's 6:48 am and they can't think of anything else to say here...
Actually, 6:46am is an achievement. It's 12:06AM here, and I am seriously considering a bowl of Sultana Bran right now.
ReplyDeleteAnd how can Woolworths be gone?! NO! They make the best cakes and biscuits and. Oh. If it went, it would be a good thing. I see...
And actually, the yelling you did on my post, well I did that, and then I did this "WAAHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" And then, I ran out my French Doors, and then I jumped over the Front Veranda Railing and then I ran through the rain onto the Street and then I lay on the road for about three minutes. And then, I stood up, and my navy satin dress was a bit soggy and dirty, but it didn't matter, because it FIT!
And now, I really, really, really, hope that those antibiotics are doing what they are supposed to be doing.
And I really hope that the compulsory eating thing doesn't make you too sad.
And I really hope you make it to FOUR PM, good luck!
And you should distract yourself with loud music, because I think having a minimum deadline for dinner would make you count down, non?
And, you tell that inside part of you. Because it has no right to control you! You're in charge. (spoken from an incredibly gruff and terrifying facial expression).
And I really hope that your cereal idea works out, because then I can do it (I need some more creative sentence starters).
And I can't think of anything else to say, other than I really want dry Weet-Bix with full-fat butter smeared on top at the moment.
A 12:15AM breakfast. Hmmm, is that worthy of absolute condemnation? I think yes. So maybe I'll just go to sleep instead.
Yes, jolly good show, old chap(ette).
Love, the fishes whose scales (ie. my dry leg skin) are falling off like the flakes of your cereal.
Feel free to cringe openly. ;);););)
I think your cereal plan is brilliant! I lived off of cereal for like 2 weeks and I lost like 8 lbs. I was completely plateaued (sp?) from I think too many 0 calorie days, so I had some cereal (one of my fav. foods) I literally just started eating is 2 or 3 times a day. Small bowls (no specific type of cereal, just whatever we had), 2 % (because skim makes me throw up... hmm... maybe I should get some ; ) and I just ate away. I think its good that you've got 2 a day especially because you're taking those antibiotics. And I'm glad you waited to eat, it would've been fine, but that's self control at its finest. I, personally, can't eat until like 2 hours after I wake up, or I'm in for a loooong tummy ache. I'm really happy for you and I wish you the best!
ReplyDelete