Thursday, 24 September 2009

Amanda's Evidence of Pear-Shapedness...

Shock Horror I am a PEAR!
Yes, you are not mistaken, that is an
Outrageous pink skirt I am trying on...
I didn't buy it... I refuse to buy clothes atm.
Not until I am at Goal 1... (New Goal 1)
I prefer this 'whoops the camera slipped' leg.
Unfortunatly, it is not reality.
It is H&M's illusion mirror.
But from Today, nevertheless...

And so... PROOF. There we go. Those lucky shots of thin arms are but an illusion. A lucky illusion. Today's intake: 3 RG (Royal Gala for future reference...) and a can of diet coke... I am pleased with this, it is ok, right? Apples are the 'safe' food. Maybe I should try the apple diet? Everytime I am like DAMN GIVE ME FOOD I could grab an apple. Not the least calorific fruit, true. Yet I get pleasure eating them, they take longer to eat than other low cal foods, and there are a gazillion varieties...However may need some more 'safe' food. I feel APPLE and Celery may be somewhat a fail trap at univeristy. Carrot batons and lettuce will thus be added. Any other ideas of safe 'you can eat that and not worry about binging foods?' I am open to suggestions :-)
.
Love from the fishes that love you and cannot wait to see their fat thighs fade to shadows of their former selves...



5 comments:

  1. Pears are yummies my dear Amanda, but frankly I do not quite see the family ressemblance! The cute little pink skirt does accentuate your curves but I think it's more due to the fabric than anything else. I am maintaining my postiton; you are indeed a pretty little gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you LIAR, you are SO a SKINNYPANTS! (sorry i have been adding -pants to every weird adjective lately. and then catching myself calling dogs "crazypants", when they obviously do not wear pants. crazybrain.)

    SKINNY SKINNY SKINNY.

    i understand how you feel like a pear though. i am built like a pear too and the smaller i get the more i see stupid butt and hip and thigh curves. in most worlds these curves are revered. at least you are not an apple!

    to your comment on my post:
    1. elbows! not bum. she had the most beautiful points to the insides of her elbows i could ever imagine. so skinny. such slender legs. and arms. so beautiful all around, and she was just a little bit sad, which was even more beautiful. i am really sad that i will probably never see her again.
    2. i have too many passions (this was a loose translation of the word "ignis", which really means fire). i am afraid of them and i'll always love them.
    but very VERY good for not knowing Latin! i will try harder to stump you next time!

    i am still getting to your previous posts. patience, my dear! but i thought it was probably rude to deny you short current comments just because i haven't read your last posts thoroughly. that is why i don't respond to emails when i don't respond to them. eee! anyway. i will read them all before the weekend is out and send you lovely long emails perhaps. ok?

    LOVE the fishes who want you to stay strong and believe for one moment that you really are thin, BECAUSE YOU ARE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try cornichons(small pickles) and champignons!!! paprica,tomatoes,spinach(without any cream in it ,beware!!),curgette,egg plant, berries,mandarines rock!,papaye is great.....
    I tend to eat 500-800cals a day by eating practically only veggies and some fruits. Hunger pangs are reeeeally rare and you lose weight by the day though you feel verrrrry full all the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see the pear-shapedness! Sorry! I can see a girl that's thin and gorgeous though.

    I've been thinking about the apple diet as well. I love apples, I just ate one roayl gala or RG. Ha ha. I think the apple diet could be easy for me...I might give it a try next week

    Anyway, you are skinny!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a skinnypants! OMG your arms and legs look tiny. You're a bit pear-shaped, but in a cute, feminine way...not in an "ew" disproportionate way. We can be pear-shaped partners in slimming down! lol I think it might take me awhile to catch up with you, though!

    Cucumbers are good, as is zucchini. Grapes are a good low-cal fruit, as are blueberries and raspberries.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...