Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Day One Reflections...

So today I got up and the first thing I did was watch 2 programs on youtube that are ed based - Desperatly Hungry Housewives and Living with Size Zero... to tune myself in for the day. Then at 12 went off to the library - finally got in there at 1 after an automatic machine decided to gobble up my euro and I had to wait around for half an hour until the post office opened up to get it back. Sat there until 5... but hardly managed to achieve anything... and ended up taking pictures of pages in macro to not have to pay for photocopying... Then just now I felt hunger knock of my lard painted door and so went to G20 for supplies to get me through this fast. 1 bottle of sugarfree raspberry flavoured water, 1 bottle of diet coca cola orange bizarre flavour and 6 cans of diet coke lime - which I have decided is the best. And I don't think it is sold in the UK. Do you remember vanilla diet cola? Yuuummmm.... why did that disappear. I want it back. So, anyhulahoops, when I wake up tomorrow I can drink drink drink and 'lunch' at the library can be a can of lime flavoured bubbley wonderfulness. Oh yes. Day one was officially a success.. and now I am 20% of the way through PHASE ONE. Thanks for the support, I love you guys soo much.
.

Now... of to write a LONG long letter to my guardian angel. I didn't believe in angels until one found me.

.
Love from the "ouch my poor little fat back aches from slouching all day long" fishes that are rubbing their backs but failing... BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE HANDS!! Poor soles.

3 comments:

  1. 1:34PM Eastern Australian Time.

    We still have Vanilla Coca Cola (in Oz)!
    And, my self-imposed blogging ban does NOT exclude comments.
    And you know what!?
    Last night, I left you this fucking huge comment.
    And guess what!
    It was too much for my internet to cope with! So, you didn't get it, and I couldn't remember what I had typed to you, and if I'd tried to emulate it, it would've sounded hopeless and pathetic anyway.

    Goodness, I was a bit ticked off. Congratulations on Day One! Brilliant effort!
    Je suis tres proud of you... ouch, hurts my eyes...

    Love, the buddhist fishes straining their primitive eyes, whilst reading "Heart of Buddha"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSS! diet vanilla coke!!! i have a good food-fucked-up-also friend who came to my dorm room once in the midst of a general breakdown bearing a 12-pack of diet vanilla coke - and i was working desk duty at my dorm and so we sat in the entry way and drank our way through the ENTIRE case, room temperature, and generally freaked out about life...a REALLY good memory. thank you thank you for bringing that back :D

    HURRAH FOR FASTING SUCCESS! i am SOOO impressed and fully relieved that you do not have to leave blogger (yet)! although i must say i am alarmed at the amount of diet coke consumed! eek! i have issues with caffeine so maybe it's just me? i guess i used to drink many many diet cokes per day. yeah. so never mind those last few sentences. i'm not going to erase them because i don't feel like it. i think it's important that you understand my brain tangents even if they are random.

    scale! it's the one sponsored by The Biggest Loser, it's made by Taylor and called "The Body Fat Scale". but the packaging is all about The Biggest Loser. it was a ghastly $40 but i LOVE it! the body fat percentage i've found to be very variable because it's based on your total body water content - so i mostly ignore that and just use it to check out how hydrated (or not) i am, which is useful in and of itself. also it's pretty good about accuracy lb-wise, as in, it won't give you radically different figures if you step on it 10 times in a row like my old scale.

    yeah. giant headache. french numbers in my head and also the letter "x" which i am spelling like this: eeks!

    what was the point? oh yes, the point was i've lost the point. also that you're AWESOME and GO GO GO GO on the fast!

    <3 anise

    with many eeks and ooous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is actually just another day and a bit until I post IF i uphold my promise to myself.

    this has all come about on account of (did you ever see that kid show called angela anaconda, or something like that? She was always saying on account of: ...) the september holidays (which will be Spring).

    My mother is dragging us (well, we do actually want to go..) to Byron Bay for a week.

    If you aren't a Queenslander/New South Waler, then you wouldn't know that this is the most crazy/boho/hippie place you could go.
    And so, I need to be sexy and skinny in a bikini.
    I tried one on last night... I swear my eyeballs were being burnt out of their flabby, fatty sockets.

    (in case you didn't know, the self-imposed ban does not include comments. because i'd die without communication with sexy people)

    Tomorrow, I'm not sure what I'm going to eat. Maybe nothing? But I don't think so. Because lucky us have to eat dinner. Which always tastes too good.

    And hey, when're you returning to student-hood?
    And when you do, how often will you post/not post?
    Can you not-post regularly? Is that possible? Is not-posting possible?
    I guess you'd better just post, then...

    LOVE, the diary-keeping fishes wearing guinea pig-shaped headbands who are french-kissing cherubs in sepia.

    That one came from nowhere!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...