Tuesday, 29 September 2009

The longer post...


Soo... the longer more rambly post... here goes...

  1. I will (as will you) maintain Operation SSPS and I WILL fast for 6 days. More importantly, I will be 108lbs by the 06.10.2009 and I WILL be 100lbs by 21.10.2009. Got it brain and body? Good. This time, let's make this shizzle happen.
  2. I will not go insane. I will pass my degree. I will get a First. (Yes... Only 1 person ever without a Year Abroad at Durham, probably native... but WE WILL GET A FIRST)
  3. I will at some point in my life learn how to play the Cello
  4. And the Piano
  5. I will learn how to knit and make my own skirts and dresses
  6. I will speak French, Russian, German, Japanese and Croatian to a good level eventually
  7. I will learn Polish, Hungarian, Greek, Italian and more languages as I grow older (OH GOD, OLDER)
  8. I will illustrate and write a children's book. And fantasize about my STUPID story about children in the forest/ Eds being published under pseudo.
  9. I will go to India
  10. I will have a room filled with books and a shelf with a moving ladder.

Sorry... I am feeling VERY FAT this evening. My belly is staring up at me. And the fact that I am leaving Paris for home and thus getting ready for a MASS MOOD CRASH as always happens after returning to normality in... oh... 15 hours is FREAKING THE HELL OUT OF ME. I have to be thin. I have to learn musical instruments. I have to not fail my degree. I have to ace my degree as if my Ed and being consistenty failurishly fat and bingy did not stop and RUIN my chances of obtaining a First. I will ace my degree. I will be good and I will be skinny. Right? I hope, I can always hope. I can only hope. I simply hope.

Why is my tummy still there?

Oh right. Baguettes.

Thank you bready lard shit.

I should never have eaten them. But it is over now. I am launched into SSPS. Today is the last day of August, I plan on going into SSPS with an empty belly. Start how you wish to continue, hey!

I really hate my stomach right now. I realised whilst packing my NOW VERY FULL case... that I have only worn the underwear, 3 skirts, 3 tops and 3 cardigans. Simply because everything makes me feel the fatness there. I WANT TO WEAR TROUSERS DAMN IT. I am so tempted to leave all these items at home when I go back upto Uni... then I will be SO uncomfortable that I WILL HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT.

Shit I am leaving Paris today. Shit it has been 2 months and I got nowhere guys. Nowhere.

Seriously, two months?!

YES

Oh my word.

YES.

Phase MASS DISTRACTION of SSPS...

Wednesday 30th: - Clean room, get metro, get Eurostar, meet dad, see bro and his girlfriend.

Thursday 1st: - Morning in bed, walk into town, Haircut, meet Mrs Batters at the Vine for Diet Coke at 6pm.

Friday 2nd: - Day in London with Mrs Porter. No this does not mean food. We have warned her in advance.

Saturday 3rd: - JACKIE *WARNING AUNT THAT GIVES ME FOOD* Operation SSPS proceeds into FULL SNEAK STEALTH ATTACK!!

Sunday 4th: See Sophie for 'Lunch' (warned her - she knows already), drive to Leicester, sleep at Uncles with mum

Monday 5th: Drive from Leicester to Durham in am. Sort out uni room. Take picture to show you guys.

Tuesday 6th: 9am Doctors, 11am Keith Man Nurse.

Wednesday 7th: OH MY LORD FIND OUT TIMETABLE AND BUY MODULE GUIDES...

OH CRAP THE UNI YEAR HAS BEGUN...

Way to hectic to worry about food.... only then Rach and Rach and Max will be EAT EAT EAT in canteen as I am not on year abroad... ONLY THE SALAD BAR AND APPLES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. fuck I am scared.
Love the scared fishes who are waving goodbye to the sparkling Eiffel Tower... :-( and getting ready for FEAR (and Op SSPS)

1 comment:

  1. i too am feeling mad crazy insane NEED to get SO MANY things done RIGHT NOW. also to get my life sorted out. so i am with you in panic mode. ok? at least you have a friend there :D

    many things to say but have to toddle off to French class and hope to god that this diet soda sustains me through because i sure as hell am not eating anything. SSPS! fast or bust!

    ok? so if i do not have to study like mad for French tonight (une examen demain?) then i will write long lovely stress-relieving emails to you.

    DO NOT PANIC.

    I LOVE YOU AND MY FISHES LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL BE OKAY.

    :D

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...