Sunday, 27 September 2009

And the sun etched pink shadows on my dreams...

Yes please, I would adore you arms and legs... that is so kind of you to part with them...

This should just be a quick post, only 10 mins until my cousin gets up... and I need to pee but cannot get out the room until then... Oh dear...

I can hear the clitter-clatter of cutlery and Sophie making breakfast... but today I am not going to eat. The arms that have are trying to weight me down from my quest to fly are going to dissovle into the Parisien backdrop, and I will be too busy to notice that Mr Intestines are groaning and moaning and shouting for more. Greedy Mr Stomach. Naughty Mr Intenstines. Burn the reserves before I give you more.

I wish my darling feather friends luck, may a passing gust lift you into the sunset x


2 comments:

  1. yes yes yes, have a beautiful magical wonderful flight-filled food-free day! oh wait, you are already having it. (well, it's 6:50 AM here! and i am already dressed and breakfasted and so on.)

    do you know that i am joining your fast tomorrow? i am SO SO SO excited and i cannot wait to eat nothing and be empty and light and shiny. i do not even want to eat today i but all that cake batter inside i will fall over and go into some sort of weird sugar seizures. so i will make myself eat today. and it will be a relief tomorrow to not have to. and then FAST FAST FAST monday through friday, so WHEN you get through today i will be there with you on the fast tomorrow! ok?

    now, to learn some french. and chemistry.

    i hope you are so light you are flying towards the sun today :D

    LOVE happy fishes that eagerly await your letters !

    ReplyDelete
  2. also this quote is wonderful and it makes me think of you. i don't care if you don't believe in God or if you do - it's about the general gist of the thing, ok?

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...