.
After my cereal freakout I decided... AMANDA... this STOPS NOW! You go, and you walk. So I walked, and I walked, and I walked, and I walked, and somehow I ended up at Bercy... 4.5km away and thought OH CRAP I have to get back and now I am in the outskirts. NO I WILL NOT METRO. You will walk. So I walked... back... and a bit more... I would like to mention that I have a hole in my shoe, also that I like italic writing, I have just decided. It was a mistake, the button didn't hit off, and now I don't know whether I will highlight it and change it back afterwards...
.
I feel that may have been a tangent...
.
OH YES... SO 2 hours walking... a bit stopping and looking around to make it 2.45 out time... 2 hours of non-stop average speed walking...
.
480kcal. I thank you very much. My tummy is rumbling. I feel a bit better about the THREE bowls of cereal that this morning brought into my life.
.
As I walked I was scared. Really scared. Not of being stabbed by a passerby that sticks out his arm as I walk past, no, of October. Still. SO SO SO SO SCARED. 2 BIG Things, all at once. I do not think I can handle it. I am fearful because the last few months of last academic year - MENTAL WRECK. And now it will just be harder.
.
Eiiiiik.
wow. well done for walking all that way!
ReplyDeleteand did you draw that? your really talented.
I do alot of art. It's one thing I really enjoy.
oh my! i have missed so much while i was blissfully sleeping and dreaming of saltwater taffy!
ReplyDeletehmm. i have many things to say on these subjects. probably i will be writing you a really long email so don't be disappointed by a short comment here. ok? (haha RIGHT like it will be a short comment. i do not have that capacity. but it will be shorter than it would be with combined things to say re: panic over failure which will be in my email)
i would cut off my right arm to be able to wake up speaking German. or French. or Latin. or Swahili. i know that wasn't the most important part of your day but i thought you should know that that's AWESOME and ENVIABLE.
do not worry so much about the cereal. you walked it off. you can always lose the weight after you go off the antibiotics. then we will get on a juice fast for sure! ok? i think you should eat a little smidgen later with the antibiotics (just a smidgen! to keep you from keeling over and rolling around on the ground, which would be highly embarrassing and painful, no?) and then AFTER the antibiotics are over we will worry about the 53 kg. ok? ok?
your art is WONDERFUL and LOVELY and i could SO tell that she was Indian the first second i looked at it without even looking at the caption.
and i love the picture of you! crouching tiger, hidden Six! cute cute cute cute.
ok? do not be scared. i will have an email for you shortly.
LOVE the fishes who are just as afraid of failure and have started to work out certain things to deal with it that they will share with you soon.