Unfortunately I had not heard of V8 before reading your blog. I am sure there would be something like it or it itself in the UK, but Paris doesn't have nearly the same range of health drinks. It doesn't really have any actually.
.
I will drink some milk when I have money to buy milk, which should be money when my card finally arrives. Meanwhile, though not the same - I have chewable (ick) calcium and the vits that absord it tablets.
.
OH YES. I lost half a kilo. YES. 51.5kg. I LOVE THIS FAST. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Wake up on day three. NOT TIRED. Not even one bit. Casually sip yum apple juice, reading blog, in knowledge that soon I will be back in the 7s. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS.
.
I love you guys all SO MUCH. Love from the fishes that with they knew what V8 was!
Bongiorno. You are quite literally the Goddess of Perfection. Didn't I tell you something exactly like this this morning?
ReplyDeletePretty sure I did.
Love from the fishes who feel sad that you are missing out on knowing the joy that is V8.
PS congratulations on weightloss. Feel like congratulating me on my weight gain? ;)
ReplyDeleteI think we totally deserve pats on the back.
ReplyDeleteYou are definitely keeping me motivated, every time you post you're so POSITIVE. It's awesome and keeps me from giving in to those moments of 'but whyy can't I just have one itty bitty spoonful of yoghurt??'
I'm sad that you're missing out on V8 too! I said to Anise that we all need to start a little food sending club to rectify this V8 situation. The reason why it's so awesome? One serve of vegetable juice contains 3 serves of veggies. One serve of fruit juice contains 1 fruit and 1 veggie.
Talk to you on Day 4, I'm sure that you'll be rocking the juice!! xx
Also (sorry i am continuing nona's comment, this is how my brain is working today) V8 has this AMAZING ability, in only 70 calories, to make you feel refreshed and rejuvenated and stable and full and deals with any wobblies you may be having. not a joke. plus it's thick and shake-like so it gives you the illusion of having eaten something substantial. also has potassium! which is OH-so-important for your electrolyte imbalances! go find some! do it! i am pretty sure it's an international food product. here you can get it at any grocery store. i hope you can find it.
ReplyDeletenow i am impatient to read your newer post because i have been away for too many hours (read: hours, not days, my life is pathetic, but so be it) so i am going to end this one abruptly--