Saturday, 19 September 2009

C'est la folie!!! FOLIE, JE VOUS DIS!!! FOLIE!!!

The porcelain doll slipped off of the shelf

Down she fell, fell, fell.

The porcelain doll went bang on the floor

And broke into pieces just like a white shell.

.

So her rosy cheeks faded,

And the shade took her shine,

And the rain stole her smile,

Time and sorrow intertwined.

I am finding it hard to fight off my food thoughts, so clearly my brain wants me to die a horrible fat miserable death full of black screams and blue madness. I mean, here I am with my high calibre ninja samurai sword on the look out for the enemy. And the town is desert. And then. Then. Then. Then they fly at my sword, and I am only fast enough to kill a few of the weaker ones off. But I am injured, so I cant get them all. I don't know how long I can keep on fighting them before my sword becomes a french baguette and I am standing in town, surrounded by enemies, who all want to spy on me and pretend to be my friend. I dont want spy friends. But no one else wants me. No one else wants me. And the enemy wants to swap my sword for a self destructive baguette. I dont even want to eat. I want to be thin. But the impulse has seeded itself in my brain, has sprouted and is growing and growing and growing and growing. Shut the boulangeries! Shut the town! Shut the brain! Shut the stores and the cafes and the restaurants and let me be. Leave me here, ok? Leave me here. I don't want you to want me. I dont need you to want me, but I want you anyway, but I will hate you later and I will hate myself later if I eat you, so I have to keep killing you. But you are BLOODY IMMORTAL YOU TOUGH PIECE OF SHIT

1 comment:

  1. Come onnnn! We said we'd do this lol. Put the baguette in the toilet.. then you won't eat it? Oh I don't know. Binges are never things we really want are they. It just seems like a good idea that someone suggests, and once it's been suggested it just won't go away until it is satisfied. Lots of love even if you do eat your sword xxxxx (that sounds a bit dirty in a way haha) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...