Good news and bad news...
.
BAD NEWS:
I met up with Jesse again today and it was around 1pm. She hadn't got lunch so she went to buy something I said I had eaten... She buys a goat's cheese baguette and a croissant. So we go and sit down in these beautiful gardens and...
I don't know what is going on Amanda. But EAT this now
Hands me the croissant
.
Awe struck. What do I do? How can I make a fuss over a croissant? I cant do arguments. Ok when I lose weight I lose it like I said off my arms and face so it tends to look like more than it is because of my STUPID FAT LEGS.
.
So I don't see any other choice than to eat the croissant. ALL THAT BUTTER. And it was yum :-( And then she gets most of her baguette eaten and passes me a quarter of it.
.
This makes me very upset which brings me to the good point.
.
.
.
Can we see a change in my attitude towards food? Because I can. I didn't automatically think, oh well I've fucked this up now might as well ask to borrow money and binge me face off later. I think instead - oh lord, this is impeeding on my weight loss.
.
So the fast was interrupted. But not due to my weakness - well yes my weakness of saying no. But I see the positive in that I have regained my attitude whereby I can control food again! It has clicked. And I think it is because I am almost 8 stone - and 8 stone is so much closer to 7 stone than 9.2 which is where I started post Russia - it is becoming achievable so I am thinking more control than 'oh well fuck it I am never going to get there'. In which case I may try to add fruit into next week and see if I can handle it - because I miss munching apples and they are less calories than juice however only If I can control it - what are your thoughts - would it still work for weight-loss?
.
Advice please!!! Maybe just juice and an apple and a banana on weight loss goal?
.
UPDATE: 20:04
I am feeling pretty sick right about now. And I am SOO SOOO SOOOOO tired. Where is my darling banana juice? I want my apple juice! I WANT MY CARD TO BUY JUICE! My tummy is also unhappy, and I also not sure if I should be alarmed to see blood in the toilet when It is deff not the time of the month... Hum... What on EARTH is going on with me at the moment!!
yes!! try 1/2 apple with some fat-free Reddiwhip - i find it delectably delicious :) congrats on controlling yourself. and i also love peaches and blueberries
ReplyDeleteOH NO. blood in the toilet is a BAD BAD thing. (depends on which *ahem* place it is coming out of.) i do not know what it means - you should ask Pasco, she will probably know with all her medical knowledge! - but i know that it is BAD.
ReplyDeleteyou are probably feeling ill from eating so much solid food after so much juice-only time. that will pass!
i am so glad your thinking is better! that is ABSOLUTELY the way to look at this--just a little hiccup, just an impediment. now that jesse is gone you can get back to your happy juice fast. oui?
and i think adding in fruit is a fine idea! it's good for you to have some solids and fruit is really healthy and just like juice. go for it!!
please be concerned about blood in potty! usually that means BIG PROBLEM. go see doc? go ask friend who knows medical things? ask Pasco?
i love you i love you i love you don't be upset about the croissant! i had to eat a large meal yesterday in order to keep people from being very concerned about me. it's a necessary part of all this. it WON'T make you go back up to 9,2 so don't worry! it's a good thing that you miss your juice and just get back on the juice fast as soon as you can!
ok ok?
i have to run because friends are demanding my attention and feeding me and fattening me up and i hate it but i have no choice! but i wanted to respond to you as soon as i could! sorry it wasn't sooner! i hope you get this in time! *we are sipping juicy fruity fizzy drinks together somewhere in some parallel universe*
love and kisses from the wet slimy fishes!
Blood+from Genital area into toilet bowl = bad. GO TO DOCTOR GO TO DOCTOR. PLEASE DON'T DIE!
ReplyDeleteAm on school computers, so, must be brief. Therefore, am writing without baby words. Is intriguing, no?
Am happy/proud/congratulatory of your efforts with food. Also, am happy/proud/congratulatory (as above) at your improved attitude towards FOOD! C'est incroyable!
But actually am more worried about your bloodiness. Therefore, please fix this.
Love, the illicitly behaving fishes. ... . :O!