Thursday, 3 September 2009

Anise's Uni Question REPLY :-)

I am 20. Just - my birthday is the end of July. I started this uni in 2007 so I have completed 2 years. I am meant to graduate in 2011 and do a 4 year course BUT I am not allowed on my year abroad in october thus going straight into final year and graduating in July 2010. This is my first time at uni. And I love it there. I just had a totally miserable time last year, despite meeting wonderful people and loving the city (yep, it is called a city because it has that cathedral... but it is really a tiny village with cobbled streets) which is why I am having a freak out about October and trying to read now...
.
Now shoot... I am all ears.
.
Do you both have Facebook for a 3 way thread?
.
Love from the fishes who really need a pee-peeeeeeeeeeeee but dont want to contaminate their fish bowl water.

1 comment:

  1. AHA. i get it now. thank you for explaining! never mind about whatever the heck i was going to say. not that i remember it anyway! LOST somewhere down the giant black hole that is my brain this week.

    i totally get it about loving and hating college at the same time. i have been to 4 of them now and it doesn't get any easier. they are horrifying and wonderful and womb-like all at once. once you graduate you will just want to be back in again. which is what i am doing with my 4th (soon to become 5th) school. you hate them and you love them and you don't realize how wonderful they are until you get out and are wandering naked and helpless through real life while your brain atrophies and turns to soggy mush and then you go crawling back to the womb because what you have studied is NOT ENOUGH and you want to know EVERYTHING. oh wait. i think i am talking about myself. well. somebody should warn people about this because they never tell you! stay in as long as you can! be prepared for brain rottage when you get out! yikes. i'm getting delusional. probably the wildberry skittles i had (AGAIN). eeeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeEEEeaeEE! well, FAST FAST FAST tomorrow!

    love from empty-brained fishes (more than normal? what is average fishy IQ? if they are low should we get them some special ed? helmets?)

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...