Friday, 25 September 2009

Handwriting and hand writing...

Yes I am left handed. Yes the left hand is meant to say 'Hello Skinnies'.
Yes it was hard to write.
.
Do you realise, when I have finished this 10 day fast, and find myself at the canteen staring down at my plate, I will be almost a stone lighter...
.
Who else wants a 10 day fast? That sounds like a good result to me!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm left handed too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imma lefty too!
    Talented people are often left-handed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 day water or juice/liquid. I'm down for juice/liquid. Water, and I think I would collapse. I'm with you either way, but I'd be doing juice/liquid!!!! I could stand to lose another 5 - 10 lbs in 10 days!! And you have better handwriting with your right hand than I do, and I'm right handed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D :D :D

    we are the left-handed, sinister ones... (from Latin adj sinister, -a, -um: left, improper, adverse)

    sumus sinistimam! (which is the super-superlative, meaning we are the leftIEST and the MOST sinister and devious!)

    because we are awesome.

    how is your fastyfast? i wish i wish i could be in it (on it? i am confused re: prepositions here) with you. but first i have to get my body chemistry right. i am wicked out of whack.

    ILOVEYOUIHOPEYOUAREOKWHENAREYOUGOINGHOMEDON'TPANICOKIAMTHEREWITHYOUINSPIRITANDSTUFFALWAYS!!

    anise, do you really have anything reasonable to say right now or are you just avoiding doing the work you're supposed to do in order to be required to cancel your dinner plans on that friend who knows nothing about your food issues and is making wild fresh caught salmon tonight?

    hmm. that's what i thought.

    SERIOUSLY, how do i always make comments to YOU about ME? i must be living in a little self-obsessive vortex. sorry to suck you in. :/

    I LOVE YOU AND MES POISSONS LOVE YOU AND MES CHATS LOVE YOU ! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really behind (on everything including reading posts and posting and getting skinny). And getting fat(ter). And I miss you (reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally a lot). And I'm not sure what to write about anymore.
    Talk to me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i join you for the first 3 days! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...