Munch, munch, munch on my nutty cereal. Yum.
.
Woke up feeling muchos better, pink balloon stomach slightly deflated...
.
Think it may be a safe idea to Starbucks it up this morning, take only enough mahuney for a bottle of water, and learn Croatian to stop multiple cereal attempts - then sneakily sit there until I am spotted (the one at Odéon has an upstairs... IDEA!!) and then return once the majority of words have been learnt... in time for bagel or snack when my tummy rumbles - if it does. This is what sign I have to wait for to eat next in the day. Breakfast - any morning, next snack - after tummy rumble.
.
LOVE YOU ALL- Catch up on posts later, promise!! x x x
.
P.S Carrot juice better be bloody amazing for my body because as much as I love carrots, 100% carrot juice tastes REVOLTING. Do not go there - least I wont binge on it, right!
.
Woke up feeling muchos better, pink balloon stomach slightly deflated...
.
Think it may be a safe idea to Starbucks it up this morning, take only enough mahuney for a bottle of water, and learn Croatian to stop multiple cereal attempts - then sneakily sit there until I am spotted (the one at Odéon has an upstairs... IDEA!!) and then return once the majority of words have been learnt... in time for bagel or snack when my tummy rumbles - if it does. This is what sign I have to wait for to eat next in the day. Breakfast - any morning, next snack - after tummy rumble.
.
LOVE YOU ALL- Catch up on posts later, promise!! x x x
.
P.S Carrot juice better be bloody amazing for my body because as much as I love carrots, 100% carrot juice tastes REVOLTING. Do not go there - least I wont binge on it, right!
.
Mini Update...
Feeling demoralised by the FOWL taste of CARROT JUICE, I had to search to make sure of its benefits because quite frankly. EIW.
.
The Wonders of CARROT JUICE
By John B. Lust
Carrot juice, because of its many healthful benefits, is frequently called a the "miracle juice." A large number of people--throughout the United States and in all walks of life--suffering from various ailments have found that the inclusion of carrot juice in their diet has greatly improved their health. Countless others have found it to be a valuable "protective" agent in the building and maintenance of health in both children and adults, while its delicious flavor (LIES) makes it popular with all members of the family as a beverage --plain or combined with other juices.
Gold mine of nutrients.
Carrot juice is one of the richest sources of vitamin A that can be used in the daily diet. It also ranks high as a source of the other vitamins, especially those of the B complex. Its mineral content is equally rich, and includes calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, chlorine, sulfur, and iron.
By John B. Lust
Carrot juice, because of its many healthful benefits, is frequently called a the "miracle juice." A large number of people--throughout the United States and in all walks of life--suffering from various ailments have found that the inclusion of carrot juice in their diet has greatly improved their health. Countless others have found it to be a valuable "protective" agent in the building and maintenance of health in both children and adults, while its delicious flavor (LIES) makes it popular with all members of the family as a beverage --plain or combined with other juices.
Gold mine of nutrients.
Carrot juice is one of the richest sources of vitamin A that can be used in the daily diet. It also ranks high as a source of the other vitamins, especially those of the B complex. Its mineral content is equally rich, and includes calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, chlorine, sulfur, and iron.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...