Saturday, 5 September 2009

Excusez-moi, Madame, mais votre chien me mange...

(I know I used this one before, but I really love it)
Thanks my angels for my lovely posts. I don't really feel any better this morning, but you are ok, Anise, my laptop is still intact as nothing was thrown at the screen. I am very intruiged by your history: You seem to have done so much and been through so much all at the same time. It is sort of an inspiration that things are still achievable despite food craziness.
.
I just want to wake up in the morning and not want to rip myself apart and tear away the fat from my legs so I can feel a bit more comfortable with myself.
.
The thought to not leave my room came back this morning upon waking up. Unfortunatly I think I will need to. I am fearing a full scale mini breakdown in the heart of Paris and there is not much I can do to stop it. Skinny mind has overtaken Academic mind despite the fact that I would prefer Academic mind to cohabite (is that just a french verb?) nicely with Skinny mind. But no chance of that for a little while. The plan is to drown myself with fridge-chilled water and endlessly watch YouTube Ed Vids and check blogger. There is no point trying to work when I am in this mood. I will end up crying and in frustration stabbing the page or crumpling it up.
.
I think Jesse wants to meet later. I guess that will mean lots of walking at least.
.
Loving all my followers, sending them bunches of thank you daisies and my fishes say BONJOUR, J'en ai ras le bol de nager toute la journée JE VEUX AVOIR DES JAMBES POUR MARCHER.
.
Bella: I was considering starting to make a dictionary with those proof random words because like you point out, they are amazing, and show mmuch potential to house random definitions!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...