Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Gooooo team skinny!! Go, go, go!!! Let me get an S... S! K... K! I... I! double N.... NN! Y...Y! Go Team, go, go, go TEAM!!

HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
.
No. I will control this. I have no food in the house for the antibiotics for the 3 days that remain... thus I will have to walk to the shops to buy the enemy...
.
I call upon all the powers within me to contol, control, control.
.
Amanda, touch the baguette and the family size crisps and you die. Did you get that?
.
Guys you are soo sweet, I am really not thin - I will try to find a whole body shot so you can see the pear shapedness of my body. I am a pear.
.
I LOVE YOU ALL, WE CAN DO THIS, GO TEAM SKINNY!
.
I am back from my shopping trip venture... I have bought...
3 largeish apples - (Pink Lady, but got charged for Royal Gala, SCORE)
1 chicken roll
2 small muesli rolls
1 microwave pack of 3 grain wheat, rice and quiona for dindins
1 large diet coke.
.
The plan today is not to delude myself. I cannot manage the medication it seems on less that 1500kcal. SO BASICALLY we are going to speed up the metabolism and then get ready for the juice fast MAGIC at home (oh yes, we are going to go s-n-e-a-k-y steal on my parents' arses!!) thus today's intake, leaving a big apple for tomorrow morning, will come to... 250, 450, 450, 400... 1550. It could be worse. I could have bought a baguette and told myself to split it in 3 for the day... and then ended up buying 3 baguettes. Small steps. Rolls, improvement. (SMALL, but still)...
11:45...

I was more tired than I realised.. I just fell asleep listening to FULL blast Placebo...
.
13:07...
.
No. Carrot Cake will not make you happy. Ever. 375kcal per 100g. the Slice is 135g, this will not make you happy. Now, eat your muesli roll and SHUT UP. Thank you. Yes, I know it will only make you cry. Eating a slice of carrot cake will not make you less scared about October, it will not solve your problems, it will hide them for that ephemeral moment, and then bring back a friend problem upon its return. Leave it there, in your head, you can eat it in your head. Thank you. There, much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...