Tuesday, 15 September 2009

update

Thanks Anise :-)
.
I went for a walk whilst you were typing that... oh boy I felt really really really sick and the thought of looking at a supermarket or cafe was unbearable... which was an interesting turn of events.
.
I do have a bit of a binge belly now... but like you said. We all have glitches, and like I said, we will be ice skating together in no time :-) Right? I am now repulsed by food, this morning I was craving it, then I loved it, then I over did it, now I am repulsed. Full cycle... Tomorrow morning HOPEFULLY I will have a rumbly stomach because my body will have needed everything I ate for more than just fat storage (unlikely) and I know this repulsion feeling wont last. I took 2 laxatives which I went out and found in Paris and now at least I know I wont wake up with and keep a binge belly all day long.
.
Mass binge over, don't desire to do that again. MUST think next time about the after feelings of SICK. I am still determined. I can do it, I can, right? I can.
.
UPDATE: 22.57
.
Is it absurd that I want to stay up all night learning Croatian so that I will be too tired to get out of bed and eat much tomorrow? My brain does this from time to time - I panic that I have done NO work and then I think - LETS kill 2 birds with one stone (I don't like this phrase you know - when you think about it - why do we want to kill birds? I like birds!) - lose weight by sleeping during am hours and afternoon and work all the way through the night learning Croatian... I may try it for a bit anyway. Will do me some good to learn some stuff.
.
HOPE EVERYONE IS OK X
.
UPDATE: 00.33
.
Well... did some Croatian grammar, then made a few necessary purchases to cheer myself up a bit. I know you guys dont see the immense side of Celine Dion, but seriously, I need her at times. DREAM= Talking to her in French. She waved at me in Nice at the end of the concert because my mum queued for HOURS waiting to go to the toilet at the end so I saw her leave when there were oly 5 girls (inc me) about 5 metres from her car (behind gate, of course)
- On ne change pas
- Pourque tu m'aimes encore
- Je ne vous oublie pas
They are the three I got of hers - if your havent heard EYES ON ME - Youtube it! You never know - I see EYES on me as ANOREXIA - I know it is a beautiful diva but Think of her as anorexia and listen - you should see what I mean. I will make it easy: Here is a link...
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PtbuGqLJXI
.
I love it, anyway...
ALSO bought...
Mandy Moore - Cry
Sarah Mclachlan - Adia, Angel
Sugarbabes - Too lost in you
As it would seem a nostalgic wave has lapped my thoughts at the moment... all ancient songs.

2 comments:

  1. i think that i probably have things to say to you but GIANT MASSIVE BEAST of a headache is effectively blocking all thought passages out of brain like stupid traffic cop that won't let people drive past road block even to get to their own houses. fuck you traffic cop brain!!

    alors. i learned this word today. i LOVE it. also: mais non! LOVE that too. it floats off my tongue. what does it mean?? it would be helpful to know what i am exclaiming, oui?
    i am learning many other goody frenchy things and i hope to have a nice paragraphy for you to correct tomorrow morning? which may be your afternoon? i can barely think in english now, much less french! or maybe better in french? l'horlage est sur le mur? j'ai vingt-quatre ans? êtes-vous mon amie? oui, Six est mon amie! je suis fatigué! j'ai GIANT MASSIVE maux de tête! je suis dans mon appartement avec mes chats! mon auto est devant mon appartement. je suis à côté de le comptoir de la cuisine. le fromage est derrière moi (?) et il est TEMPTING ME. j'ai deux betteraves dans mon estomac!

    obviously we are learning vocab words like notebook and book and desk and window but i am learning my own words which are far more interesting--like beets and cheese and refrigerator and hungry :D

    (p.s. i am mourning the lack of case markers in french! my giant book of Latin verb tenses arrived in the mail today and i am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! i am surrounded by language reference books and it is très exciting!! )

    don't you love it when people send you an email and then call you right afterward to tell you they sent you an email? my dad HATES this so i do it to him all the time. don't you also hate it when someone comments that they are too tired to comment and promises to have a nice french paragraph for you tomorrow and then go paragraphing in french in the VERY SAME comment? WHO could that be that would do such a thing? mais non! je suis innocente!

    LOVE the fishes who will never get within ten feet of an ice rink ever again because they don't like to be cold and on thin pieces of metal and they don't like falling over and obviously the obvious, they have no legs! but they would LOVE to come frolicking and picnicking in many meadows with you! they will even throw in some panicking because it has a nice fun K in it and also because there will be much panicking over baguettes between the two of us! our picnicking can be bread-free, oui?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! also we had a serious lecture on the use of vous versus tu today and how you never, ever use tu with people you aren't family or great friends with because it is vulgar and downright rude, etc. etc., and how in the US we don't like people getting very close to us--aka, we have kind of like this 5-ft barrier of personal space that other people just don't step into--but how in France language is that barrier, rather than physical space. i love this concept very much! how i can make distance between us just by using one lovely pronoun!

    that being said, i am oh-so-flattered re: you using tu avec moi!

    tu es mon amie! <3

    LOVE happy friendly informal fishes!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...