Gorgeous, especially that last one. I love painting, my favorite things to paint are cities and skies. That's loads better than my talent could produce, I'm bookmarking this post. You are AWESOME!
i LOVE these. you are amazing and talented in more ways than you know. there is something playful in your style yet a deeper melancholy there too. you will be a great children's book illustrator one day.
LOVE the fishes who want you to paint them a scene for their fish tank so they don't have to look at non-descript blue all day long!
Gorgeous, especially that last one. I love painting, my favorite things to paint are cities and skies. That's loads better than my talent could produce, I'm bookmarking this post. You are AWESOME!
ReplyDeletei LOVE these. you are amazing and talented in more ways than you know. there is something playful in your style yet a deeper melancholy there too. you will be a great children's book illustrator one day.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the fishes who want you to paint them a scene for their fish tank so they don't have to look at non-descript blue all day long!