Eyes open = thoughts enter head = thoughts wont leave head = feet disobey lying body = turn on laptop = get glass of juice = blogger with banana juice at 3.38am.
.
Now I know when you naturally wake up is when your body has apparently sufficiently rested... but after 3 hours I am not buying that.
.
Anise: Advice duelly noted :-)
.
I wake up hungry. So I think, well - what harm is juice? A super-dooper early morning breakfast on blogger! No rule breaks - just juice. This is amazing. UH-MAY-ZING. Like seriously, loving this.
.
Today I am going back to bed, walking to Jardin de Luxembourg to meet a french friend and chat french, coming back, resting, reading, resting, juice drinking, juice drinking and this evening going to a party (where there wont be food). I am going to stay til around 11.30pm I reckon, then chicken out and come back home when they move on to a club...
.
Why does my body feel it necessary to take fat from wrist when clearly there is a higher ratio on thigh?
.
Love from the early morning fishes x
Friday, 11 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tisn't early morning here though! It's 12:12PM, and I'm downloading iTunes 9. It looks pretty smackin' to me. Sounds like you're having an UH-
ReplyDeleteMAY-ZING time on that fast of yours! SUUUUPER happy for you!
The word verification is hushies... hehehe...
Love, the fishes who have legal documentation (ie Doctor's Certificate) to say that their attendance is NOT REQUIRED AT SCHOOL ON THIS DAY!
montrez-moi le jus!! nous sommes insouciant!
ReplyDeleteaujourd'hui, c'est le anniversaire de ma maman!
vous etes à l'université? mais non, vous etes à la paris! je suis sur la chaise dans l'appartement à Californie.
right, i was going to try to write you a little paragraph but i got tired. i have been doing french all day and it's in my brain now. yummmmmmm! i will eat french for lunch instead of bread. (wow check out my assonance in that last sentence...)
ok you can correct my french, s'il vous plait? we are still learning about definite articles in class which are obviously SO EASY and boringISH so i am learning ahead in my livre and so whatever i wrote up there is really just me making french things up. plus le cerveau d'anise est dans la poubelle. how am i doing thusfar?
someone in my class today figured out that une affiche sounds like "tunafish"! i was nearly peeing myself laughing so hard. Qu'est-ce que c'est? Tunafish!
also, does french really only have two genders? latin has three and so i am finding this nice and easy without the neuter!
i have been making french noises all day! like you know how you are about to say a word but can't remember it? yeah, i've been doing those in french. yummy.
love love the fishes who love brainfuls of non-native languages!
p.s. someone outside my window just said, "but i don't want to have a baby, i'm sorry." whoa.