Wednesday, 9 September 2009

On TOP of the WORLD...

Who knew wireless would be so good from up here?
.
I joke, I joke... but seroiusly. I have not felt this EXCITED in years. I have that feeling in my bones that wont calm down, it is excited. It knows the dream is coming. And I am so happy I could scream. I want to jump in really cold water RIGHT NOW and scream and fly and laugh and cry and WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!
.
First: Yes... bella... That really did happen :-)

Second: Nope... I haven't mentioned it ever. But I have an appointment for the first day back in Durham and will then... Erm... my female doctor is sooo lovely. But she is going to be SO mad!!! Because she weighed me last after Russia. I was at my heaviest then. They eat a lot. I was a guest. That was full scale Bulimia time and that was the last time I ever intend to eat Pizza. Ever. So I was 58kgish maybe more... (OMG - Heaviest ever. Ever. THANK YOU RUSSIA) and now I am 52kg. And I have 2 weeks of juice fast ahead of me which I AM GOING TO DO :-) And I should SHOULD atleast be 48kg right... so that would be 10kg loss.. not going to look great now is it!
.
I bought: Clementine Juice, Banana nectar juice puree stuff, Apple juice and 2 big big bottles of orange diet coke. I am so so happy. I have missed all these juices so much. I have 2 in the fridge. But I plan on only opening one at a time. I am also NOT GOING TO CALORIE COUNT! I checked that basically a glass would not go over 200kcal, and I am safe. So If I aim for a max of 5 glasses a day - hopefully 3 (breakfast lunch dinner) and then fill up on water and diet coke inbetween... that is 600kcal tops and never ever over 1000kcal. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYAAYYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAAY
.
Sorry. Gotta dash. THIS WAS A BRILL IDEA!!! I ams tarting officially tomorrow - well tonight at mignight and lasting 2 weeks. Today I have eaten fruit only - so this isnt a mass shock to the system. I really want to do well on this! YES.

2 comments:

  1. YES!! so excited for your juice fast! sounds like you are going about it right! maybe throw some milk in there too for some necessary protein?

    i am glad you WILL mention your thrumming heart to your doctor despite her potential anger! my doc used to get SO mad at me too for losing weight and being happy about it, teehee!

    LOVE LOVE LOVEAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited too!! So far I'm doing awesomely (erm, not hard considering that I have been asleep for most of it) but still... awesome!

    Although I came to the realisation that I did not plan this well when I got ready for work this morning. A great big bottle of juice is not exactly easy to cart around. So, for today I poured a bit into my water bottle and I'm just drinking very diluted blackberry and water. It's kind of gross and kind of yummy at the same time. I might even keep this up after juice fast. Need poppers for tomorrow and next week though!

    I also like the non-counting idea... once I work out the maximum I can have in a day ;)

    Funfunfun! Loseloselose? YAYAYAY!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...