Monday, 7 September 2009

thought *SPARK* (twinkle twinkle)

ERM... Amanda just had a potentially CRAZY thought spark (Amanda's 'unique' way of saying 'idea')... OOOOK... Sorry if this is overly mad... but Amanda has her 21st Birthday in July... end of... what forms for most people a holiday of some sort... Amanda has been promised a trip for her super special Birthday and Amanda intends to obviously help out as Amanda thinks it unfair on her parents to pay for everything - but maybe the flights or some of the flights...
.
SOOOO Amanda (I have no Idea why I am refering to myself in the third person - it sort of gives the feeling of distance, and madness... but I love you all terribly so thus I shall switch)
.
SOOOO I had the idea that *potentially* I could ACTUALLY meet some of you guys... if we are still on blogger and liking each other then (PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue to like me... blogger is my DRUG)... Like... actually. In real. It may seem an odd idea travelling half the world to meet people from blogger... but who knows, some crazy lasting friendship could form.
.
................ Am I mad?

1 comment:

  1. nous devenons folle! right? we are both mad?

    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let's meet! i will continue to like you unless some crazy weird soap operatic plot were to unfold, like from thousands of miles away you were secretly sleeping with my boyfriend and father at the same time (of which i do not have the former), or you turned out to be my mother or something WEIRD.

    in all likelihood the more plausible explanation is that we are actually twins separated at birth. i attribute our different ages to a time warp. i think the DNA is probably the same, so it has to be twins. right?

    ALSO maybe i am getting ahead of myself? but currently you are more important to me than live flesh-and-blood people in my life and in my immediate vicinity. also i think some crazy lasting friendship is already forming?

    to put it bluntly: BRILLIANT PLAN. i have already thought of this but without the monetary means to support it. except, haha, considering going to vet school in the UK.

    yes! yes! yes!

    sometimes i wonder if i sound creepy and stalkerish since i have really, in all truth, only been on blogger (and thus have only known you) for--OH GOD, has it really only been--ONE WEEK?!?! really? really? jesus. feels like a lifetime. so sorry if i'm being creepy and stalkerish. attach attach attach! attachAGE.

    whatever. so YES! love the plan. i will know lots (or at least some) french by then. yay!

    love from the fishes who think you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...