skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jigsaw Pieces of Me
Thursday, 17 September 2009
Oh lord now I am crying AGAIN. Get a GRIP Woman!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ceux qui me suivent...
Les buts de mon existence...
Start Weight: 112
Goal 1: 108lbs
Goal 2: 104lbs
Goal 3: 100lbs
Goal 4: 96lbs
Goal 5: 92lbs
Goal 6: 88lbs
Goal 7: 84lbs
.
I am 5 foot 4: 164cm... GO GO GO!
Au sujet de moi...
Six of Hearts
One day I will hold on to a red balloon and float up among the stars...
View my complete profile
Ce que j'ai écrit
►
2010
(23)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(19)
▼
2009
(271)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(34)
▼
September
(102)
Goodbye Peanut ButterGoodbye CrispsGoodbye Baguett...
Home
Anise: if you want to see some Russian...
4 pretty pics for SSPS/SSPO
Nona... I am being such a dumbarse!! OF COURSE It ...
The longer post...
Operation SSPS - Join Me
3 hours... and I have all the time in the world to...
Back soon!!
today was not so good...
Cousin in Paris: Day 3
And the sun etched pink shadows on my dreams...
Bumpy start... I laugh at my audacity
Let the games commence...
Handwriting and hand writing...
I just can't seem to stop drawing these circles no...
BLARGHHH!! (NO, I didn't binge, don't worry!!)
Amanda's Evidence of Pear-Shapedness...
I woke up on Sheperd's Bush Green, sings Laura Mar...
TheFreshStart: The Roolios...
The Fresh Start
Paris has been exaggerated cycles of fasting and b...
I am sick of eatingI want to fastDAMN ANTIBIOTICSI...
the story takes life...
Gooooo team skinny!! Go, go, go!!! Let me get an S...
some wonderful advice...
The Evening Meal...
I just walked 9km...
Post 200: Time to say hello...
For isabella... my Doc Martens (Unfortunatly this ...
Think thin... Poof... if only it were that simple.
"I know... if I sit in the trolley I can't buy any...
The Body Swap (can we write to The Body Shop and a...
Houston, we have a problem
I want to see what she sees...
Declaration
Chapter Two in Amanda's Psychotic Breakdown
I cannot have another 6 days of this
Always too good to last
C'est la folie!!! FOLIE, JE VOUS DIS!!! FOLIE!!!
What was that antibiotics? You want substance in s...
Another Day
Full Circle
Oh lord now I am crying AGAIN. Get a GRIP Woman!!
OH FOR FUCKS SAKES:My prescription reads:2 matin e...
p,s
Today's small monstrosities...
I think I am on the verge of a full scale breakdow...
This morning I feel really sick. Only, I cannot te...
Sophie's Present
So eye lied...
the moany moan of moaning moans by a moany moaner
9 day juice fast
alternativly my hands may place the remaining 2 ba...
words
Les étoiles étincellent à l'autre bout du monde là...
update
eeeek
Me revoilà! I'm back (from the zero sugar dead slu...
SO so so so so so looking forward to eating an app...
Anise: Is beets beetroot? If so I love beetroot - ...
2468FFF? Thoughts please!!
My body is going through an 'I-hate-Amanda' phase....
SOS!!!
my old art...
DAY FOUR: Rambles and ART
Thunder Fish (Birds, Pwah, no that series DEF miss...
Anise
Y-AAAAAA-WN
Juice Fast: Day Three
Possible MASS Revelation!
TICK TOCK and UPDATE
Juice Fast: Day Two
Day One JF: 22:11
Day One JF: 16:37
Day One of the Juice Fast
Random thoughts whilst walking home...
On TOP of the WORLD...
6am Wonders...
Juice Fast it is! But with the one extreme of 2 we...
Oh dear. Meet the musings of Amanda, Margot, Lucy ...
coca colaaaaa lightttt
Short postie
thought *SPARK* (twinkle twinkle)
2 UH-MAY-ZING things...
The food and the wanderer...
The dream, the day and the instrumental case
Head burstageeee
*I hear voices*
Thank you my lovelies...
Excusez-moi, Madame, mais votre chien me mange...
ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
A very old post... Reposted. A mini intro to a sto...
Morning Babblings of a 20 Year Old Child
Anise's Uni Question REPLY :-)
Academic and skinny dreams JOIN FORCES!!!
Morning Fizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz from Diet Goodness
Day One Reflections...
Day ONE of Preliminary FIVE (leading to 14)
FFinF's Question and the PROPOSAL (Not a Wedding o...
A binger's musings...
PRVI DAN RUJNA
►
August
(43)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...