Blimey. I have missed a lot. I am working my way through your posts at the moment. But we all seem to be spiralling down into depression and darkness... and this is noooot good. Thus... I have a plan (surprise, surprise)
I am launching Operation SSPS (SSS rang a bit sinister to my ears)
Operation sneaky skinny pants September
You are all invited to join me
No rules - just be sneaky and get skinny... that is the only one.
I am planning on going stealth, spraying toast with deodrant and hiding it in a bag... melting icecream down the sink, getting up early and putting the cereal bowl in the sink with a drop of milk and a crumb of cornflakes...
I have eaten TOO much over the past 2 days. I am back at 54kg. I am not happy. I have 6 days to get skinny. I have 6 days to stay ULTRA SNEAKY.
We can do this...
GO TEAM SSPS!!!

I like to sounds of it! go team SSPS :) x
ReplyDeleteSSPS!
ReplyDeleteohh thats genius hehe, sneaky skinny pants september, I agree, and am totally going to try, it's worth a shot, and I was planning on getting my act together this week anyway,
I am very much liking this idea!
hope your okay x
YESSSSSS i LOVE the plan!
ReplyDeletesneak sneak sneak sneak
i will be writing long-winded life-minded emails shortly, as soon as i stop trying to do the OTHER retarded things that are getting in the way, like work and studying, which i am not doing very fast or efficiently because my brain is distracted by the lack of food coming in. oh well! i have lost my bingey weight from the weekend already!
sneaky skinny-pants AWAY!
LOVERLEE plan. So glad you're back!
ReplyDeleteExcept... it's the last day of September? I can see the lovely alliterative thing you had going on though, so we can forget that minor, minor detail ;)
SSPS also reminds me of a statistical program I had to use at uni. This means that it's a statistical certainty (oxymoron?) that we're actually going to succeed at this. Yup. Because I say so.
SSPS; I love it! We'll all be sneaky sneakletons together.
ReplyDeleteGAME ON! I bet we can get our BMIs down to 18 if we try super hard.
ReplyDelete