Thursday, 17 September 2009

This morning I feel really sick. Only, I cannot tell if it is an occurence from yesterday's binge-laxative affair, or if it is infact because I have had 8 infected cuts for 6 weeks. I went to the Pharmacy this morning... he said "allez consulter" Only I do not have the funds to go see a doctor here - I am falling in LOVE with the NHS. Free healthcare is bliss. I never even think about cost in England - going to the Doctors every two weeks doesn't cost me a penny. Here going once would be 20 euros. And then there is the prescription. I love the NHS.
.
Carrot juice (not recomended by me)
Apple puree (66kcal)
Banana nectar
2 diet cokes
.
That's so far today

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...