And hey, when're you returning to student-hood?And when you do, how often will you post/not post? Can you not-post regularly? Is that possible? Is not-posting possible? I guess you'd better just post, then...
And my reply is...
University restarts on the 7th of October. I leave Paris on the 30th of September and have a crazy filled packing, seeing people for last time in months week before mum drives me the 250miles to Durham. I will post like I post now... I am addicted... there is no going back... and If for some reason I dont post something everyday I VOW to check your blogs at very least if I have crazy amount of work... which I might... OH GOD IM SCARED!!
Here is a picture of Durham, because it is unlikely that you know this town... and I am in love with it.
.
Day Two of Five has started off well... it is only 11.23am here but I have finished my 4 SIDED A4 letter to my guardian angel in FRENCH (Took a LOOONGGGG time) and have been awake now for 5 hours already. Plan to go back to the library and then walk to Jesse's where I shall only consume diet cokeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
.
Yayyyy. Love from the refinding joy fishes...
.
And 1/3 of the three fishy musketeers? (Do we like this idea Anise and Isabella seeing as we have all adopted it!?)
9:51PM EASTERN AUSTRALIAN TIME
ReplyDeleteYou know, you go to Uni at the most absolutely gobsmackingly (i have a crush on that word) splendiforously picturesque place in the WHOLE world.
You are absolutely just the most lucky person in, shall we say, the whole world? I'd be lucky to go in Brisbane. Everything is so blurry 'spensive!
But I still have a while to think about Uni, and I'm planning on travelling the world before I become a world-class speech pathologist/psychologist.
Or maybe, just a world-class bum.
We'll see.
SO! This Three Fishy Musketeer (TFM) idea sounds pretty much jee-knee-us! You know, I've always wanted to be a musketeer. Ever since Mother-Mine would not let me read the book...
Anybloodihoodicooditoo Peppermint Tea (PT) (Golly Molly, I have an obsession with a lack of capitals, abbreviations, conjunctions, french swearies and brackets!) is gooood. And only 4.7cal, too!
And, one last question, can you actually figure out what I'm saying around the outside of the brackets? I sometimes struggle...
Love, the fishes gearing up with sword(s) and moustachios!
P.S Why ios at the end? I don't get it! What language is that? I could probably find it out via Google..
Or, Blackle, which is their counterpart, bent on saving the environment! Go Blackle and save a tree today!
I'm not sure WHY it's more environmentally friendly.
It just is.
God, I hate that answer.
I'm suffering from no postage. Can you tell? It hasn't even been a day yet!
EXACTLY what Isabella said about Durham. i am dying over here of jealousy. i am about to go to a(nother) college in the ARMPIT of california where there are mostly meth dealers and miles and miles of desert and 40+ degree heat. BOO. maybe i can just come to Durham?
ReplyDeletethe problem with blogger is that you can't really have conversations with 3+ people. like, if i want to reply to Isabella's comment on your blog, how do i do that??
ISABELLA: you will have to start reading Six's comments if you're not already. The musketeer fishes need come serious lines of communication.
so, in response to Isabella's comment which i hope hope hope she reads:
i am VERY VERY excited about your use of punctuation and brackets (or as we call them here, parentheses). i have a lovely and useless degree in, well, it would take too long to explain but it's basically in creative writing + translating dead languages, and i spent a lot of my time at uni writing experimental/metafiction. which is PRECISELY about messing about with structure and language and yes, punctuation. so i LOVE LOVE LOVE your amazing words and punctuation, etc. i actually wrote most of a novel in which the main character's name was "[ ]". (everyone in my workshops called him "Bracket")
SO, do NOT stop now!
love, the fishes decked out in pirate gear because they are not really sure what musketeers are supposed to wear...i will have a chat with them...
RIGHT. back to you, not Isabella. [confusing!]
ReplyDeleteis this your first time at uni? i am confused by your age and that matching up with what i normally consider college age. (deluded american mind, probably)
answer and i will tell you lots more things but i shan't tell them to you until i know if this is your first time or if you've been before because i'm supposed to be at French lab right now and don't have the time to type it all out if in fact you haven't been. and if you have, it would be silly to post anyway.
AND, hurrah HURRAH that your fast is going well !!
Huzzahhhh! You replied to me! On a comment! To Six! Cha ching!
ReplyDeleteI'm going... (breathe in, breathe out)... to post tonight (in, out) because I canNOT handle a weekend at my father's (in, out) without talketing to some interesting slightly (in-cough) sane people.
I will go now. Because my body is trying to wake up! BADbadbadbad
LOVELOVELOVE, the fishes who reckon 4AM is a perfectly reasonable time to not get up and blog...
Pfft... hang on just a second.
If you can make sense of what the fishes think, then you're an evil mastermind!