
Today almost went as planned. We have not had what I would consider a binge (we = margot, lucy, clementine and I)... but we did eat somewhat more than planned - sorry Anise, I read this post just now and was like OH CRAP!.. HOWEVER I walked around Paris non-stop for 3 and a half hours, so can we reckon that that is about 300kcal burnt?
.
Cereal - small bowl - 250?
Strawberry Juice - 90
Apple - 80
Muesli Roll (55g) - 200
Carrot Juice (ICK) - 60
A larger roll (mid-walk weakness... but resrained from Baguette) with nuts and raisins - 550?
Cereal 2 - 270
.
1500kcal ALL IN TOTAL... Hum... BUT walkage calories? Oh dear... but STILL not 2000kcal...
.
Please don't be disappointed! I will do better tomorrow. We are gaining control, can you see it? Slowly but surely
.
Love from the leopard fish... ZOOOM swim, ripple ripple TIDAL WAVE
.
Calorie burner says that even if I only walked 150mins at a stupid slow pace I would have burned 550... is this TRUE!?!?! :-D
.
18:25...
.
I just had to eat another BIG bowl of cereal and some strawberry juice... I hate antibiotics. I really do. HATE. So that is like 1850kcal today. Woop. No weightloss for Manda
Ahhh! Don't! worry about the food! It's no big deal! Your body needs it! And you need it for your antibiotics! And if the calorie thingy says you burned it! Well, maybe you did! And for that, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling quite particularly exclaim-y aujourd'hui.
So should you be. Because you were quite healthy, and it could have been a helluva (interesting word) lot worse!
love, the fishes who need to go to sleep. They want me to go as well, they think that I am going to eat dry Weet-Bix and Butter. pffffft. Bullshit.
don't worry! that is really not so much food and it is not terrible food and you walked a lot! the important thing is that you are not bingeing, right? 1850 is not 2000. it will be good for your metabolism! yes it will!
ReplyDeletei too had some surprise calories sneak in when i was at my most defenseless, that is to say, when i was about to pass about right before my French exam, when my brain was like, well, obviously you MUST eat mega calories RIGHT NOW because not getting and A is worse than getting fat, so EAT! so what did i do? i ATE like a champ and then was STILL shaky and dizzy through my exam. what a waste. and now i am over today's limit, so boo. boo.
it's okay. someday we shall prevail.
LOVE fishes who are wishing you (and me) empty belly feelings and rumblies !