Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Back soon!!

AS SOON AS MY COUSIN IS GONE - I WILL READ ALL YOUR BLOG ENTRIES AND COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT... PROMISE!!
.
Right, I am having a really good time with my cousin, despite yesterday's food monstrosity. In the evening I stuck to the plan... ate an apple and a peach... which then backfired as we then sat on the Pont des Arts and she had bought tortillas and dip (I dont like dip) and she said come on Mand, have some... so that was another 500kcal. But I said only if tomorrow I don't have to eat, ok. Deal.
.
Today no food. Back on track.
.
Going on a cruise along the Seine for 12 Euros (some were SOOO expensive!!!) and then dropping cuz back at the station. before returning here to BLOG TIME!!!!! x x x

1 comment:

  1. YES! please have a good time and don't think about food AT ALL! this includes not eating it OR eating it. ok?

    i am having minor life-breakdown crisis which is surprisingly NOT about food one bit but maybe i will write you a nice long email about it today anyway and you can tell me what to do, if you're not bored because it's not about food things. but it involves language things, so that's at least somewhat interesting, right?

    and do NOT worry about eating with the cuz! it's really all right. you are going to spend your whole week at home being sneaking and shifty and trying to avoid food, so you won't be able to be in binge-mode. right? you will be spending all your brain-power on how to AVOID food. so even if you are eating some things at home you won't, by sheer mental default, be able to binge. ok? so you will be fine.

    plus my little fishes are holding your little fishes' hands.

    LOVE xx

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...