Sunday, 20 September 2009

I want to see what she sees...

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyesI screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind - Cosmic Love, Florence and the Machine
(Go you tube NOW if you don't know the song...!)
.
1) Antibiotics are uh-may-zing. Totally. I wake up this morning, and all the cuts are way better.
2) I felt taller this morning. I am not taller, so this was a very odd feeling.
3) I am obsessed with iTunes currently... click, listen, purchase, download, sync, disconnect, play.
.
I feel so so sick this morning but I am not forgetting the declaration of thin that I signed yesterday. Because I wake up feeling that little bit less numb and I do not intend to run into another wall and fall down crying again today. When will this end?
.
Back to iTunes... Seriously, Florence and the Machine - UH-MAY-ZING
.
Love from the lyric eating fishes x

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...