Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Home

Hey guys!
Thank you for all the good journey home messages - I didn't fly, I got the Eurostar train... but thanks all the same :-) When I got back I was greeted by a mass meal. With lots of people. No sneakiness was even possible... but I didn't binge. Although a LOT of branflakes have been eaten = got that OUT of my system as that would be hat broke me.
.
I am so so ready for SSPO. I was 52.5 this morning... not sure how... and I don't know what I am on my scale and I am too scared to look... so I am thinking I am NOT going to weigh mself and then when the doctor does I will hopefully get an awesome surprise.
.
Loving you all x x x

1 comment:

  1. I've just realised were the same height :)
    and I'm glad you had a good trip home, and don't worry about the sneakiness, I know you can do it! bring on SSPO!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...