Sunday, 6 September 2009

Head burstageeee

I officially have a horrible headache that has pinned itself to my forehead for the past 6 hours. And I do not like it but I still walked 13km today despite this. I haven't eaten the pack of bics. I had 10 mirabelle plum fruit things coming in at... 150kcal max. My chest feels all funny and my head is dying but I do not want to eat the bics. No matter how much I reason with myself that I should stick to the plan and have them or I risk binging...
.
Now, this is an odd turn of events.

2 comments:

  1. oh dear i am concerned mostly about your chest feeling funny. are you sitting down? no? well for CHRIST'S SAKE sit DOWN. you do not need to eat the bics but you CERTAINLY need to drink something! water. juice. please? dark quiet places are good for headaches. also water and yes, food.

    also i know how you feel about knowing you need to eat and not wanting to just the same. that was umm, what day was it? friday, i think, for me. i get it i get it. sometimes you just have to do it. or what i did was wait till i was actually getting into bed and then ate so there was really no fear at all of binging or eating more than the strictly rationed cheerios and PB.

    how is your head? OH, ALSO, stop staring at the computer with that headache. that's right. i know i am obviously mesmerizing but STOP. go lie down in a dark place. NOW.

    feel better! many many hugs!

    love the fishes who are swimming frightful laps around their square tank because they are concerned about you but are just fish so they don't know how to express this complicated emotion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinkdrink-a-link! waterwaterwater...

    Don't DIE! And thirteen kilometres probably didn't make you feel any better, did it? I'm guessing no. :'(

    And then, once you've drunk water (not too much, just a bit) then climb into bed aaaaaand SLEEP.

    love, the fishes carrying buckets of water to you in the form of a worshipful parade.
    (weloveyouweloveyouweloveyou)

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...