It is 19:21 and today has been a T-E-S-T and a T-E (and a half) today. Basically I ran out of juice this morning... SHOCK! What?! Like!? Er?! How? to? FUNCTION?! How?? Juiccceeee come baaaaacccccckkkkkkkkkkk I miiisssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu. SO I had to drink less juice than yesterday. SO TODAY: 1 banana mini smoothie, 2 peach juice and 2 apple juice. .
I don't have money AT ALL until... hum... Tuesday/Wednesday (when card arrives from home).
- No credit card limit. No coins. No card. No money. 1 litre of Diet Coke. Water. ARGHHHHH
ARGHHHH
ARGHHHH
ARGHHHH
ARGHHHH
.
On a positive note - this sort of guarantees weight loss. I will have to not eat... nor drink for Huh. 2 or 3 days. This is going to have to be stay in bed/ read days I feel.
.
Also put iodine on the 2 horrible infected cuts. OUCH. Purple dots on arm = hhhhmmmmm yum. Really nice to look at. Covered it with mini plasters. Told Ally I would watch a dvd with her at hers at 8.30pm - so in half an hour I shall have to start walking a mile and a half with 0 energy and walk back.
.
Hoping day 4 will be more energy full. HOPE IT SHALL BRING WEIGHT LOSS. I AM SO CLOSE TO MY SECOND GOAL!!! 112LBS is 1.5 pounds away from me.... Stretch, stretch... just a little further to fall...
Oh, I am so sorry! No juice on a juice fast! Maybe some coffee? I dunno! I think you can get through the water and Coke Zero, you're definitely strong enough. And 1 1/2 lbs away from you next goal weight, how awesome! You'll hit on this juice fast and maybe even beyond! I'm cheering you on all the way and will hopefully be joining you on Monday!
ReplyDeleteYOU CAN DO IT!! you have come so far already! yes you have! don't quit now! don't let a little trifle like no juice stop you!
ReplyDeletethere, now you have your own personal cheering section! *raises pompoms in air and does some splits*
i know that sometimes you are wily and find ways to eat many things without having even one euro. JUST REMEMBER that if you are super-wily this time and find those ways, to DRINK JUICE instead of eating anything! this is MUCHO IMPORTANTO! any time you find an opportunity for food in your immediate future, first think, how can i get a juice/beverage out of this?
ok?
ok?
you are amazing and wonderful and awesome and getting thin thin thinner! life is at your fingertips! go!
jesus i think i used more exclamation points in this comment than i have in the last three years. eek! it's ok! my professors used to say that you get a lifetime allotment of exclamation points and once you've used them all, then that's it. well, i think i've done it! thank god! exclamation points make fiction tacky! lucky they don't make comments tacky! just really really excitable! yes!
love from overexcited fishes !
YOU CAN DO IT! I am Champion-Motivator of the Universe! Therefore! What I say GOES! You WILL SURVIVE on a GOBFUL of DIET COKE and LOTS of WATER a day!
ReplyDeleteCan you drink other things? Such as hot beverages? Such as peppermint tea? (Oh, or just plain tea?)
THIS WILL BE YOUR MANTRA! 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112 112
After reading that, I just have one final thing to say to you! You're going to get SO skinny. And I will just have to SIT HERE and be JEALOUS OF YOU!
My fishes loveya!