Saturday, 22 August 2009

BRING IT ONNNNNNNN

I have had a lot of time to think this afternoon, namely because I cannot motivate myself to leave the appartment again. I have stuck to my calories for 2 days. 1200, 1000. I can do it if I put my mind to it. I am being a joke. When am I going to get this weight loss change again? With the doctors watching over me with blood tests every 2 weeks? At the specialist eating disorder clinic? I do not think so. I have a lot to tell you guys about this year. Maybe I will. But I do not know if it will actually be intersting to you guys or not!! Also, I wont post this often in Durham when I am at uni... just now I have a lot of free time and a lack of good tv :-)
.
Anyhoo I decided. I need to stop being a joke and no putting in enough effort to lose weight. I didn't think it would be easy, so why am I trying to make it easy? Weight loss with whole baguettes isn't likely... let's face the facts.
.
I will be 98lbs, 7 stone, 44.5kgs before I leave Paris on September 30th. That is 9.5kgs to lose. AND DAMN IT I AM GOING TO LOSE IT. It will be hard, but I am GOING to do it. And here is how I intent to do so...
.
Fast tomorrow and Monday, eat lunch Wednesday - 600kcal limit, eat when Mum is here - 1500kcal limit, and after that the plan commences:
.
27-28-29-30 = 600kcal days
31-1-2-3-4-5-6 = 5 a day fruit week = 500kcal (small bananas only)
.
For the moment that is it - I will see what I weigh on the 5th to see if it is working, If it can carry on, or if it needs to drop to 400kcal and the occasional fast.
.
RIGHT. DECIDED. And to get me to do it, a twisted treat of a baguette and hummus with gratted carrot (what I dream about) when and ONLY when I stand on the scales and it says 49kg. The half weigh stage, when I have proven that I can actually control my carb content. YEP. Bread is OUT until that day. The 600days can be anything, excluding chocolate, bread and sweets, and icecream.
.
VOILA. The master plan. It is on my door to remind me to stay strong. After all the choice is bread of thin... I think I want thin more than the bread.

3 comments:

  1. Bread is defo out for me too. I just can't eat bread unless I want to gain and obviously I don't. So I totally understand what you mean.

    Your plan sounds great, best of luck with it!

    Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'd be great! monday-friday? That's 5 days, I don't think I could do more than that. Plus I'm going to moms friday night.

    But yea I'm sure we can do this. It makes me push a little more, cause I know someone else is going through it too.

    I'll keep you posted!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Champion. I think your plan sounds uh-mazing. You know what I realised today? I've forgotten what chocolate tastes like. Do you have any foods like that? xozxxozxxzozxg;adsg;asdjslgjasgaj

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...