Sunday, 23 August 2009

The plan selon aujourd'hui

So today I ate a slice of melon to make Sophie feel less awkward - but I am not calling that a fail. I think that that is still pretty good for a days intake. And bless she bought me 2 cans of diet coke at the restaurant for eating a slice of melon. And they are pricey in France... sometimes it is actually cheaper to by alcohol... madness.. it is a good thing you cant drink on Fluroxetine.
.
Also decided to support Maria in her five day fast that starts tomorrow... but since I have mum on wednesday here and that is going to be impossible given the circumstances and the fact I would break her heart and make her worry sick and not leave me, I tried hard not to eat today. So I am keeping the same plan of the 5 a day Fruit thing afterwards, buy the blurrey section is morphining to the following:
Today: Fast
Monday: Fast
Tuesday... Oh god Anida's lunch.
Wednesday... Mum :-( I love mum but this is screwing up the fast!!
Thursday: Fast
Friday: Fast
Saturday: Fast
Sunday: 600
.
So that is 5 days worth of fasting, unfortunatly broken up by two days... but I will PROMISE to eat minimum - does that work Maria?
.
I walked a shitload today... so I am hoping, hoping, PREYING to the goddess of thin that I will step on the scales Tuesday for a nice surprise... It wouldn't be fair any other way... but bodies aren't fair things so we will see...
STAY STONG ALL, Love you LOADS x

3 comments:

  1. I understand, that'll work! Mum situations are tough...But yeah sounds gooood!

    Keep me posted!

    LOVE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! I hate you for being in France. For no reason other than you're in France. Otherwise I don't hate you ;) I just really wish I was you (if you could use italics in comments, the word "was" in that last sentence would have been bold italics).

    And that's a mightily awe-striking plan... (good choice of description?) And God, Mothers are stupid (but lovely)...

    Ok, now I'm confused, and I think I just said too much. Sorry about that...
    xxxxxxxxxxADGFASGHA;LKH;BG#%&^#$%&xxxxxxxxxxxxxdagvlkajhsgl;kashbgaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDGA;SLKHGA;WRHBG;ARHBxxxxxxxxxxxxxsdkgv;haslfgha;srwlghGxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkjasakjsdfhga;sldgha;wvw;roivw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... you could say I'm "studying" but it would be a bit (or a lot) of an exaggeration. I am still in High School (nearlynrearlynrearly not though.. ) So yeah, can't REALLY go to La France until that's over... SOOOOON!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...