I had such a good day with my mum aujourd'hui. :-) I mean, yes... I ate an UNFORGIVABLE amount of food, all of which however healthy, but also walked for 7 hours non stop... So that is my only thing I am holding on to. Almost blew it and though WHAT THE HELL, let's get a Mcdo and clogg up my arteries now damage is done with chips that I crave all the time but never really like the taste of... but I withstood the pressure from EVIL ZORKS SIDE OF THE BRAIN and alas remain chip free. .
TOMORROW.
I am meant to fast. After the food quantity today 5 bits of fruit may be a better idea and start the fast afreah on Monday. JUST 5 bits of fruit though MAND OK. I am not kidding, do not go getting any wild ideas.
.
Love from the parisien fishes holding their little parisien baguettes and wacking each other over their little parisien berets in matching colours in the Jardin de Luxembourg.
Ahhhh! Bonjour Sexy! I'm glad you had a good day! I believe I have a couple of EVIL ZORKS too. Ugh, you know what bugs me about comments? You can't ITALICISE things.
ReplyDeleteLove, the little red fish who is smitten with the Parisien Beret Wearers. He's a little bit rejected by the others, but he'll get there someday.