So I am like awake. It is now 6am. Why does this seem to happen all the time here? So I shhhhhh. have to be quiet but tapping on buttons is surprisingly LOUD. Mummy must be on her way to London, I guess this makes it fairer now, I mean we will both be the same tired at the same time. Magical inventions of inner body clocks. Only mine doesn't go
TICK tock TICK tock TICK tock
like a normal clock. Oh dear, maybe that means it is broken. Maybe I will mention that to the doctor next time:
."Hello Mrs Doctor-ess... -- Yes thank you, I'm dandy. --? Well, I
made an annoying friend called Clementine who sits on my shoulders and puts her
hands over my eyes when I try to cross roads and my body clock isn't making a
ticking sound anymore, at least, I can't heeeaaarrr it."
Should end up in a crazy place by doing that, what do you reckon? Ha.
Random observation: Hear has the word EAR in it. Coincidence? I think not. Reckon it's the verb's root, right? Maybe? Language is sooooooo clever.
.Notebooks would be so useful if they had luminious inner pages for moments like this so I didn't have to bore the world with a I'm-filling-time post. I realise that is what lamps are for, yes Margot - you KEY STEALER YOU -, but turning that on risks Sophie realising I am up and giving me more food. And, afterall mum is here today. We really don't need to try and have food at 6am.
.
On a more interesting note: Only if you are willing to share of course: How did you all become this way food inclined? Do you remember a specific changing epiphany moment?
.
Love from the fishes. It is sad, one died this morning when a crow fell into the tiny goldfish bowl, expanded and squished a fish. We are having a memorial service later for Sea Squid, God - rest his soul.

This is the only thing I know how to say in Russian - Nye streliet, ya znayu sikrety! "don't shoot, I have secrets!" lol.
ReplyDeleteHmm, how did I become what I am now with food? In November of 2008 I had surgery on my eyes, and I wasn't allowed to eat/drink anything all day because of the anaesthetics. When I woke up from the surgery, I NIBBLED on a stalk of celery, and almost instantly I puked that and all the contents of my stomach out.
That was the day before Thanksgiving (of course you know what that is lol), and I was still sick, so I didn't eat anything.
And really, I have no idea how that led to me going on line and finding thinspo and all these blogs (which is ultimately what triggered those deeply hidden feelings of self-hatred and food-loathing).
I think this happened by mistake. I've no clue?
Hmm, and about the difference in sizing, I'm not sure. I think your 4 is our 0, 6 is 4, 8 is 6, etc.
For sizes like 27, I think in the U.S. a 27 is like a 2 or 3....ahhhhhh I don't know lol
I mourn for your fish :/
Well, I've THOUGHT like I do now forever, but really, I only started to take radical (well, compared to the rest of my life) action. See, I used to exercise daily, because I refused to be beaten in cross countries (and that's what I can thank for les thunder thighs), because I was too proud. But last year, I had my tonsils out. I have an incredibly low pain threshold (which means I'm a wuss) so I couldn't eat, and barely drink. I survived on one 50 calorie iceblock a day for two weeks. After one week, I'd lost 6kg, after two, I'd lost 13. I looked ill, and tired, but was so much freer.
ReplyDeleteThat's it! ;) Love is sent through internet ESP from my boring female fighting fish named Alfie who has CFS.