Right. I have just basically slept for an hour an I am much more awake to tackle the second half of this book. My arm still aches, I still haven't eaten, and I once again had to endure an hour of sitting before people eating peaches, cheese, watermelon, baguette... and I love peaches cheese and baguette. All the time - "Amanda tu vas quoi manger, toi? Tu peux avoir un peu de pain si tu veux." NO MERCI!!!! I don't want the bread. Why always the bread. And I wanted it so bad but I knew I shouldn't want it. Every day they ask the same, every day I reply "I'll eat later". And I am sick of being tired and my dumb arm aching and wanting food. And I don't even know why I am whinging. So sorry for the complaints but better to write it down at least. I would love to wake up and be as energetic as a bumblebee and buzz around the whole day, but not even diet coke is helping me anymore!!!!!! Blagh!!!!!
Tuesday, 18 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sweetie! whats so bad about eating a peach? it's fruit, it's sooo healthy! it's fat free and nuroushing, so what if it's 100 calories, if you're going to eat, you should eat the good stuff - like peaches and watermelon! they're mostly water anyways - awwww, sending you support and hugs!
ReplyDeletebella
Toujours les carbes!!!Go for fruit and vegetables where possible, although a little carb is not bad for you (seriously, our bodies are designed to burn carbs and protein and fat in any mixture we give it!). If you feel the need, eat the peach!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! I love this one! And you neeeed (well, I need for you to:...) do more in French! Because it's fantastic for my study! AND, if you're going to do it, fill up on fruit. There so sweet and juicy, and nothing compared to a big ol' beef pie, or... McDonalds. ;)
ReplyDelete