Tuesday, 25 August 2009

weigh in

Ok... morning weigh-in... 52.5KG! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and that is with a tummy with a drink in it. So 116lbs. Not much compared to my weight at the end of last week, but after the weekend I am just relieved. OK. SO NOW the Saturday goal... I shall say 51kg. I think that is achievable. Keep the bread out of the window, eat lunch today, healthy all day tomorrow, thu, fri, FAST or minimal fruit if Clementine show up. I don't think it is Jaundice, but thanks for the research! Because to look at me I come over really pale which it happens, I dont look yellow, I just see yellow patches everywhere...
LOVE FROM THE FISHES

1 comment:

  1. I really do love that picture! And wow, you're amazing. 52.5 WITH a drink in ya. I want to marry your body... Ok, that's a taddle tad strange, but, well. Hahahhahhaha. It didn't mean what it sounded like.
    LOVE FROM THE FISHES!

    ReplyDelete

If I put a shell to my ear, I can hear you typing...